Sign in to follow this  
Aharon

RNZAF 757-200M In Action

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting a nice Royal New Zealand Air Force Boeing 757-200M flight from NZTG Tauranga Airport located adjacent to Tauranga Harbour in the suburb of Mount Maunganui about 2 miles northeast of city of Tauranga to NZCH Christchurch International Airport located 7.5 milles to the northwest of the city centre of Christchurch

Plane waiting to be boarded with personnel and cargo

tg1.jpg

Being pushed back

tg2.jpg

Starting engines with nice background view of Bunnings Warehouse store

tg3.jpg

Checking left engine and making sure there is no late personnel running to the plane

tg4.jpg

Double checking for any late personnel

tg5.jpg

Checking to be sure nobody is refueling as jet blast can endanger fuel loading

tg6.jpg

Revving up engines

tg7.jpg

Starting to taxi to short of runway 25

tg8.jpg

Leaving the terminal

tg9.jpg

Holding short of runway 25 with nice background view of Tauranga Harbour

tg10.jpg

Entering into taxiway 25 for more taxi and later backtrack

tg11.jpg

I was so busy taking screenshots and admiring view of Tauranga airport and city that I accidentally ran out of runway where you can see tire skid marks of embarrassing backtracking. This is first time in 10 years of FSX flight simming that I see tires leaving skid marks on grass!!!!!

tg12skidmark.jpg

Airborne on climb to FL350 leaving view of Port of Tauranga which is New Zealand's largest port in terms of gross export tonnage and efficiency

tg13.jpg

Making left turn to head southward

tg14.jpg

tg15.jpg

Passing through clouds can be fun as long as you have radar to look out for other planes

tg16.jpg

Passing background of the airport of departure where you can see Waipu Bay located under side cargo door

tg17.jpg

Sorry that I forgot name of this lake

tg18.jpg

Passing NZRO Rotorua Regional Airport and its suburb of Rotokawa located approximately 4 miles north east of Rotorua

tg19.jpg

Sorry that I do not know what the name of the two weird water spots on right side of right wing are

tg20.jpg

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 20 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink below to view rest of the screenshots.

Here is the link: http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/thread/9399/rnzaf-757-200m-action

Thank you for viewing!!  Stay tuned for next exciting flight

Regards,

Aharon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

signCopy.jpg

Nice pictures and report (from your trip) of this 757 along with various airport scenery!

TDS surely make some excellent models!