Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Flight Sim X - New Video!

Yes thats the clip from E3. Very short and nothing new or spectacular in it.

Guest Daveje

What is the name of the music what they use in this movie?

Guest tdragger

It was composed specifically for the video. I don't know if has a title.

Guest Daveje

Thanks for your reaction. Can you ask it if that song has a title? I like that number so much!ThanksDave

Guest Daveje

Yes it is. It's the melody that is so beautiful. On the background of the song you can hear something like a church singing group. It's really a Microsoft song. Just like in FS98 you had also an intro music. You could see the logo of microsoft appears through the clouds on the earth. That was beautiful. I'm really looking forward for Tdraggers response and I really hope that he knows the title of the song.

Guest pixelpoke_from_MSFT

>Yes it is. It's the melody that is so beautiful. On the>background of the song you can hear something like a church>singing group. It's really a Microsoft song. Just like in FS98>you had also an intro music. You could see the logo of>microsoft appears through the clouds on the earth. That was>beautiful. >>I'm really looking forward for Tdraggers response and I really>hope that he knows the title of the song.There's no title. The whole piece was specifically composed for the trailer, it's not really a song that one could download.The inspiration for the music in the opening scene was the music from the movie "Glory" featuring the Harlem Boys Choir.Cheers,Jason

Harlem Boys ChoirVery very good choir...especially Christmas songs.Eric

Eric