Sign in to follow this  
_Airbus_Fan_

Effect Problem P3D v4.4

Hello
My friend has a problem here with effects in P3D.
They are displayed as rectangles from the distance. If you zoom in, they look quite normal but have no luminosity.
I already have client and content reinstalled but that did not help !! Do not know what that may be because he told me that it was all normal just days ago.
Some pictures for clarification

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CVnOuJ1XqjauD_okojYbGX2D5HfsOJx4/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RPyY0GFR5z3yVK_p2-9ErpcTpcsNo91o/view?usp=sharing

Best

Torsten

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

3 minutes ago, _Airbus_Fan_ said:

Hello
My friend has a problem here with effects in P3D.
They are displayed as rectangles from the distance. If you zoom in, they look quite normal but have no luminosity.
I already have client and content reinstalled but that did not help !! Do not know what that may be because he told me that it was all normal just days ago.
Some pictures for clarification

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CVnOuJ1XqjauD_okojYbGX2D5HfsOJx4/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RPyY0GFR5z3yVK_p2-9ErpcTpcsNo91o/view?usp=sharing

Best

Torsten

This is caused by AMD Crymson Software.. there is a topic here on AVSIM about how to fix it.

S.

2 minutes ago, simbol said:

Dies ist auf AMD Crymson Software zurückzuführen. AVSIM enthält ein Thema, in dem beschrieben wird, wie das Problem behoben werden kann.

S.

Hi Simbol
So it is a GTX 1080TI installed with the latest Nvidiaatreiber.
CPU is an Intel I7 8700K !  So AMD does not exist on the system

Torsten

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

3 minutes ago, _Airbus_Fan_ said:

Hi Simbol
So it is a GTX 1080TI installed with the latest Nvidiaatreiber.
CPU is an Intel I7 8700K !  So AMD does not exist on the system

Torsten

Can he revert to a previous NVvidia driver and check? 

Is he using anyP3D shaders programs?

Regards,
Simbol

Yes, Tomato shade is used
but that was always without problems.
We can try to install another driver

Best Reguards

Torsten

Edited by _Airbus_Fan_

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

So the change to another driver did not fix the problem. You can also clearly see on this picture that the effects of GSX are also affected. What can that be because it somehow affects all effects. If something has to be deleted from the folders generated by P3D, the problem may be there.
In the picture can see very clearly that it is really a problem.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R-f8SLcOS_Ww0QkU57SVhIVNemRzsn3C/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PXgJgIU3bMtftebtaCXRFbG5NBduGdl2/view?usp=sharing

Best 

Torsten

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

2 minutes ago, _Airbus_Fan_ said:

So the change to another driver did not fix the problem. You can also clearly see on this picture that the effects of GSX are also affected. What can that be because it somehow affects all effects. If something has to be deleted from the folders generated by P3D, the problem may be there.
In the picture can see very clearly that it is really a problem.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R-f8SLcOS_Ww0QkU57SVhIVNemRzsn3C/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PXgJgIU3bMtftebtaCXRFbG5NBduGdl2/view?usp=sharing

Best 

Torsten

If Nvidia drivers is not the cause, check also that no Nvidia control profiles are in place via Nvidia inspector,

If the above doesn't resolve the problem, all the affects are affected because one of the vector shaders for P3D has been modified and the effects particles are being affected during the scaling process.

The best course of action is to delete all P3D shaders and restore the P3D\ShadersHLSL original  folder and files by performing a P3D Client repair.

Regards,
Simbol

2 hours ago, simbol said:

Wenn Nvidia-Treiber nicht die Ursache sind, prüfen Sie auch, ob keine Nvidia-Steuerungsprofile über den Nvidia-Inspektor vorhanden sind.

Wenn das Problem durch das oben genannte Problem nicht behoben wird, sind alle Auswirkungen betroffen, da einer der Vector-Shader für P3D geändert wurde und die Effektpartikel während des Skalierungsvorgangs betroffen sind.

Die beste Vorgehensweise ist, alle P3D-Shader zu löschen und den ursprünglichen Ordner und die Dateien von P3D \ ShadersHLSL durch eine Reparatur des P3D-Clients wiederherzustellen.

Grüße,
Simbol

So we have now deleted the shader folder under AppData Local. Also, the shader folder under P3D Main Folder, and the Nvidia profile completely removed, or the driver installed like a new installation but the problem still exists. That can not be. The original P3D shader with a fresh client installation and the problem is still the same as before !!

Best

Torsten

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

Your particles redraws vector shaders are not working, this is why all the effects are showing like that.

This is caused either by an add-on's causing a conflict by corrupting your P3D shaders or hardware related issues due to drivers or hardware itself.

I work with effects, it is my area of expertise.. So..

Regards 

Simbol 

Hallo Simbol

So konnten wir das Problem gestern eingrenzen.
Wir haben alle Szenerien deaktiviert und die Standard-Shader wiederhergestellt, und die Efekets waren normal.
Dann fand ich heraus, dass mein Kumpel die roten Effekte selbst gemacht hat, was so komisch aussieht !! Also habe ich diese Effekte aktiviert und das Problem war zurück. Die Effekte werden über eine BGL-Datei für den morgendlichen Abend und die Nacht gesteuert. Die Effekte hat er bereits 2016 in P3D v3 erstellt! Und sie haben einfach mitgenommen in der v4 bisher ohne Probleme gegangen, aber diese BGL-Dateien mit den Effekten scheinen etwas zu stören. Denn ohne die BGL-Dateien und Effekte ist alles in Ordnung.
Was kann das Problem sein?

PS: I have now tried this BGL file and the effect with me and it happens exactly the same!
So something seems not to work there!Have the BGL again decompompert and with the SDK 4.4 Bgl compiler again but also that does not help.
If I remove the BGL and effects from the Scenery folder then again all effects are normal synonymous of GSX!

Grüße

Torsten

Edited by _Airbus_Fan_

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

2 hours ago, _Airbus_Fan_ said:

Hallo Simbol

So konnten wir das Problem gestern eingrenzen.
Wir haben alle Szenerien deaktiviert und die Standard-Shader wiederhergestellt, und die Efekets waren normal.
Dann fand ich heraus, dass mein Kumpel die roten Effekte selbst gemacht hat, was so komisch aussieht !! Also habe ich diese Effekte aktiviert und das Problem war zurück. Die Effekte werden über eine BGL-Datei für den morgendlichen Abend und die Nacht gesteuert. Die Effekte hat er bereits 2016 in P3D v3 erstellt! Und sie haben einfach mitgenommen in der v4 bisher ohne Probleme gegangen, aber diese BGL-Dateien mit den Effekten scheinen etwas zu stören. Denn ohne die BGL-Dateien und Effekte ist alles in Ordnung.
Was kann das Problem sein?

PS: I have now tried this BGL file and the effect with me and it happens exactly the same!
So something seems not to work there!Have the BGL again decompompert and with the SDK 4.4 Bgl compiler again but also that does not help.
If I remove the BGL and effects from the Scenery folder then again all effects are normal synonymous of GSX!

Grüße

Torsten

Torsten,

I don't speak German, so I used google translator:

So we were able to narrow down the problem yesterday.

We disabled all sceneries and restored the default shaders, and the effects were normal. Then I found out that my buddy did the red effects himself, which looks so weird !! So I activated these effects and the problem was back. The effects are controlled by a BGL file for the morning and night. He has already created the effects in 2016 in P3D v3! And they just took the v4 with them without problems, but these BGL files with the effects seem to be a bit annoying. Because without the BGL files and effects everything is fine. What could be the problem?

If the translation is correct, it seems your friend is creating custom effects that are not being created correctly.

I don't understand why you are mentioning GSX, it is clear this add-on has nothing to do with this issue. The custom effects / scenery your or your friend is creating is not working correctly.

You guys should have said from the beginning the problem was happening only with this custom created scenery.. rather than the "entire effects in the simulator", totally different problem.

Regards,
Simbol

17 minutes ago, simbol said:

Torsten,

I don't speak German, so I used google translator:

If the translation is correct, it seems your friend is creating custom effects that are not being created correctly.

I don't understand why you are mentioning GSX, it is clear this add-on has nothing to do with this issue. The custom effects / scenery your or your friend is creating is not working correctly.

You guys should have said from the beginning the problem was happening only with this custom created scenery.. rather than the "entire effects in the simulator", totally different problem.

Regards,
Simbol

Hello Simbol

Sorry that I wrote in German, had checked my English text again and then unfortunately copied the German text.
I also did not know about the effect when creating the theme, he only told me yesterday evening.
Sorry again.
And why I mentioned GSX is because this user affected effect affects all the other negative.
So I apologize again but I did not know anything about the effects until yesterday evening which I found when searching Addon Airports.
But mine questionthat still had them, how can such an effect destroy all other effects like that?

Best 

Torsten

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

18 minutes ago, _Airbus_Fan_ said:

And why I mentioned GSX is because this user affected effect affects all the other negative.
So I apologize again but I did not know anything about the effects until yesterday evening which I found when searching Addon Airports.
But mine questionthat still had them, how can such an effect destroy all other effects like that?

It depends of what your friend had done, without fully inspecting everything I can't really tell.

The important thing now is that you know the cause.

S.