Sign in to follow this  

Long time user of Little Navmap, and still loving it!

Interesting problem turned up on 2.2.4: I have latest Navigraph - 1905, installed on everything I have (as far as possible). However, I note that some Navaids (like STARS) shown in my aircraft are not found on LNM using User Search. An example;

Flying into WARJ, I wanted to use a Procedure which was on my FMS (IFly 747) for an ILS approach to RWY 09. It was not on LNM screen ("No Procedures for WARJ"), LNM showed RWY 09R with ILS Feather, but no procedures. So, I searched for the following STARS shown on FMS: ANY1A, GEPA1C, LASE1F. But the search showed no result.

I have noticed this at a number of airports since I updated to AIRAC 1904/5 and LNM2.2.4. I can't figure out why. Can anyone shed a bit of light on this please?

Seems that the airport has its ident changed from WARJ (X-Plane, P3D) to WAHH (Navigraph). LNM will not be able to find any procedures at all in this case since the airport ident is the only way to cross-reference airports from the simulator to the Navigraph data. Switch to "Use Navigraph for all" . This will show the updated ident WAHH and will also show all procedures.

The iFly obviously does not use the simulator scenery database with obsolete airport ident. They are working like LNM in "Navigraph only" mode. Therefore no problems to find the procedures in the aircraft.

Alex

Thank you Alex. I did as suggested and I see them now! Great product, mate, best on on the market! 👍