Sign in to follow this  
Richard McDonald Woods

2019 - a great year for flying with P3D?

4 hours ago, eaim said:

Stop teasing us Dave, or spill the beans (just ignore that NDA)

LOL!   I wish my friend!  I truly do!

• Like 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Let's hope the NG3 isn't gronded... (bad joke i know)

I'd like devs to consider the lower-end market, specially for companies that were great at doing it but want to change strategy, a shame...

I'll be a happy man when a good 767 is released

and 2019 is so far excellent, but not for my wallet....

35 minutes ago, LH340fan said:

but not for my wallet

Indeed, mine hurts a lot too! 😀

Edited by Rafal

I think that a possible improvement will be that AMD will take over leadership from Intel and nVidia for CPUs (3rd gen Ryzen) and GPUs (Radeon Navi) respectively. Intel has failed to provide performance increases except by adding more cores. nVidia made trouble for itself via the bad publicity over hardware issues with the RTX series, not to mention the ridiculous pricing on the RTX 2080 and 2080 ti.

If we are lucky, this transition will happen in the 4th quarter of 2019 when the 7 nm chips hit the market. One incidental benefit may be that the same generation AMD chips might show up in 2020 in the new XBox (Anaconda) and PS 5 consoles, making things easier for PC developers.

• Upvote 1

Navigraph already supports RF leg types for those developers that incorporate it in their offerings. ie. iFly

Unfortunately PMDG do not at this stage.

Cheers

Steve Hall

7 minutes ago, Axis3600 said:

I wait for a long time looking forward to the A330 aerosoft!

I look forward to that as well, any word on a potential release time frame..??

No idea ... But I feel like it can be for this year Well it's been 3 years that I say to myself that 😁😁

When P3Dv5 materialize I might jump in the game, but really want a Sony PS5!  😁  

I think that the anticipation for the next generation of consoles has to do mostly with seeing viable companion VR headsets. 

Does anyone know if a developer is doing KDFW? would love to see an update for 2019

Edited by madhouse1616

12 hours ago, madhouse1616 said:

Does anyone know if a developer is doing KDFW? would love to see an update for 2019

If my memory is good i think at some point imaginesim was working on one

• Like 1

14 hours ago, madhouse1616 said:

Is there any particular reason you don't like the FSDT KDFW..??

Just curious.

2 hours ago, SunDevil56 said:

Is there any particular reason you don't like the FSDT KDFW..??

Just curious.

TBH i think imo it looks word not allowed old, and seeing bgl jetways that can see-trough sometimes like at KSEA makes me feel bored. I hope it will get reworked in the next months

I predict Prepar3d to go on loosing market share and my only hope is it will remain a contender for X-Plane into 2020.

Kind regards, Michael (a worried Prepar3d user since 1.2 in 2012)

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11