Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

XP11 GA aircraft repaints

In casting about trying to find repaints for the XP11 Carenado Beechcraft Bonanza F33A, [so far without success], I got the feeling that there aren't too many painters doing XP11 GA aircraft at the moment.

Is that the case, & if so is it because XP11 repaints are more difficult to do than P3D or FSX, or some other reason?

T45

I can assure you there  is a huge painterscommunity active for X-Plane models.

If we are talking about models by Carenado , texturesheets are almost identical in XP and FSX.
Painting for X-Plane is NOT more difficult than painting for FSX/P3D ( I have about twenty years of experience with painting for both) 

This repaint is available in the AVSIM library , many others can be found on the internet.
Google Beech Bonanza 33  X-Plane repaints.

This picture shows a version for XP10
As I do not have the XP11 version of the plane I cannot tell this one will be useable.

ejercito.jpg

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

I just finished up a simple repaint of the XPlane 11 G650 using Gimp. I want to try the livery on my real life 206 to the carenado Cessna 206 using the plain white texture but the texture sheet looks intimidating to me...particularly the fuselage parts located in various places and the design from the real airplane being some what complex. 

Can any painters out there comment on how to get various fuselage sections with the new design to line up fairly easy....besides a lot of trial and error.

GJ