Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
1st fltsimguy

Looking for Cockpit Immersions for P3DV4+

Recommended Posts

Folks I have a product called XP Realistic Pro for my XP11+...With realistic cockpit immersions such as ground roll, squeaks, pilot head anticipation, and prop enhancements. G-Force effects are also added to your cockpit environment, flying through turbulence will never be the same again, listen to the drag induced by your flaps, watch as your cockpit dashboard shakes on stall, enjoy the sounds of a real ground roll, and much more. 
 
I hope its ok to link to the video trailer of this product...take a look and let me know what I can get for P3DV4 that does this sort of stuff.
 
I have accu feel by A2A but this is pretty meager compared to the product for XP I mention.
 
Is there a product that can provide realistic cockpit immersions for P3DV4+, in particular I want pilot head anticipations and flaps drag and wheel drag and shakes rattles and rolls, ground landing and takeoff effects?
 
Bryan

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, 1st fltsimguy said:

Is there a product that can provide realistic cockpit immersions for P3DV4+, in particular I want pilot head anticipations and flaps drag and wheel drag and shakes rattles and rolls, ground landing and takeoff effects?

Look for ChasePlane from FSFX Packages, or OldProp, they're the same guys.

Cheers, Ed

  • Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam & P3Dv4.5hf3 - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, Ed, that's what I'm looking for. I had heard of chaseplane and I thought it was a camera thingee only, but its full of effects.

I'm going to review now, much thanks.

Bryan


Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Share this post


Link to post

There's also A2A Accusim 


ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. Find my spec and settings in "About me" on my profile.

support1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, 1st fltsimguy said:

Yes, Ed, that's what I'm looking for. I had heard of chaseplane and I thought it was a camera thingee only, but its full of effects.

I'm going to review now, much thanks.

Bryan

Welcome!, It´s really a very complete and nice product I wouldn´t fly without. Works great!. Hope you´ll enjoy it.

Cheers, Ed

 

  • Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam & P3Dv4.5hf3 - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, ckyliu said:

There's also A2A Accusim 

 

I think you are referring to Accu Feel addon? I have that but its not the full meal deal of stuff available in these other products.

 


Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, 1st fltsimguy said:
Folks I have a product called XP Realistic Pro for my XP11+...With realistic cockpit immersions such as ground roll, squeaks, pilot head anticipation, and prop enhancements. G-Force effects are also added to your cockpit environment, flying through turbulence will never be the same again, listen to the drag induced by your flaps, watch as your cockpit dashboard shakes on stall, enjoy the sounds of a real ground roll, and much more. 
 
I hope its ok to link to the video trailer of this product...take a look and let me know what I can get for P3DV4 that does this sort of stuff.
 
I have accu feel by A2A but this is pretty meager compared to the product for XP I mention.
 
Is there a product that can provide realistic cockpit immersions for P3DV4+, in particular I want pilot head anticipations and flaps drag and wheel drag and shakes rattles and rolls, ground landing and takeoff effects?
 
Bryan

Look at a program called SimSounds, it gives you some options there.  I use it in conjunction with Chaseplane and AccuSim. 


Rhett

i7-8700k @ 5.0 ghz, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ, 1080Ti, 32" BenQ, 4K res

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Mace said:

Look at a program called SimSounds, it gives you some options there.  I use it in conjunction with Chaseplane and AccuSim. 

Hey nice lead, was not aware of this either. Thanks.

I can see I will have some fun updating and improving my P3Dv4.5 which has been dormant for a year.


Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Share this post


Link to post

Is there a way to look around inside the cockpit?  Everything I have seen so far is a small portion of the main panel.  I don't understand how you can fly without the power on switches, the throttles, mixture etc.  How do you use radios ?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

 

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, THibben said:

Is there a way to look around inside the cockpit?  Everything I have seen so far is a small portion of the main panel.  I don't understand how you can fly without the power on switches, the throttles, mixture etc.  How do you use radios ?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

 

Tom

XCamera for XP11 and Chaseplane for FSX/P3D for camera movement.

A2A Accufeel is not recommended I do not think for complicated addons like PMDG and FSLabs they run their own flight dynamics out of the sim platform

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Mace said:

Look at a program called SimSounds, it gives you some options there.  I use it in conjunction with Chaseplane and AccuSim. 

This programe looked really interesting, so I've just downloaded to give it a go as it comes with a 30 day trial.

However, I must say that I'm at a complete loss how to get it going with the Aerosoft A319 ? It's communicating with P4DV4 ok as I can open and close the a/c doors and it correctly states that I'm at Gatwick. However, both the non-smoking and seat belt signs are greyed out, and basically, it just sits there waiting in 'Flight preparation'.

The FAQ mentions this as a potential issue, but the associated 'remedy' - using something called, "ProSim" goes completely over my head ?

The reviews on Simmarket all suggest that this is a nice, 'fire and forget' programme - so am I missing something ? Any advise much appreciated !

Btw, I've just emailed the designer, but thought that I'd ask on here as well.

 

Edited by garydpoole

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, garydpoole said:

This programe looked really interesting, so I've just downloaded to give it a go as it comes with a 30 day trial.

However, I must say that I'm at a complete loss how to get it going with the Aerosoft A319 ? It's communicating with P4DV4 ok as I can open and close the a/c doors and it correctly states that I'm at Gatwick. However, both the non-smoking and seat belt signs are greyed out, and basically, it just sits there waiting in 'Flight preparation'.

The FAQ mentions this as a potential issue, but the associated 'remedy' - using something called, "ProSim" goes completely over my head ?

The reviews on Simmarket all suggest that this is a nice, 'fire and forget' programme - so am I missing something ? Any advise much appreciated !

Btw, I've just emailed the designer, but thought that I'd ask on here as well.

 

I purchased SimSounds ONLY to provide taxi roll sounds for aircraft that don't ship with any such sounds.   That may sound trivial, but that's the only reason I use SimSounds, and that function works for me, fire-and-forget, on the CLS DC-10.

However, other functions it has, I have not bothered with.  I think ProSim is the home-cockpit Boeing 737 hardware.

You mention the Aerosoft A319 -- I too have this aircraft.  I can't say that I have even tried to mess with SimSound's seat belt / smoking sounds.  The Aerosoft bus has a lot of its own sounds, and I really didn't purchase SimSounds to use with that aircraft.  Same goes for the PMDG 777, which I also fly.  The PMDG 777 largely has most of its own ambient sounds, so SimSounds isn't really used there, either.   It is mainly for less-immersive aircraft that I have modded and made much better (the aforementioned CLS DC-10, which in its default state is not a complex aircraft, now has the ISG FMC, the RolASN radar gauge, A2A's Air-Land-Sea, and SimSounds,...)


Rhett

i7-8700k @ 5.0 ghz, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ, 1080Ti, 32" BenQ, 4K res

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    50%
    $12,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...