Sign in to follow this  
Guest CarlHill

New video

Guest grapesh

Sweet! I like the realistic roads and traffic! ACES, keep it coming! :)

Is it me or does it seem like the vehicles on the roads move too fast?

Guest PC509

I thought they looked just fine. Fast enough to not being too slow, and still slow enough not to look static. I really think this is going to be a great piece of software. Judging by the videos and screenshots, we are in for a world of change! It looks great, and the gameplay is great. This video just makes me want it even more. And they still haven't showed too much yet. ####.

>Is it me or does it seem like the vehicles on the roads move>too fast?Not unless you are driving between Los Angeles and San Diego - then it is not fast enough.:)The one thing I noticed was the very nice wind sounds outside with the sail plane. I don't remember that being in any previous versions, except the choppy wind in the past.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

It might have been the zoom angle of the shot that made the cars go quite fast. Its abit like when you zoom out in cockpit view to 0.50 or 0.25 when youre flying low and then everything on the ground seems to be whizzing past. I think that might have been the same thing in the video. Looks like they had zoomed out to get alot of the microlight in shot and then that made the ground objects seem to go faster. Just my thoughts anyway.In the video it was nice to see that the 747 had its own sounds instead of using the default 737 noises that its been using for years. Also liked the way the sun glinted off the Extra 300 in the air. This version seems to cater to everyones tastes out of the box, from glider pilots, microlight pilots, bush pilots, helipilots, stuntpilots, jet pilots and I wonder Space Pilots too?.. I still wonder if there is going to be a Spaceship challenge using Spaceship One. After all from what it looks like you seem to be able to go into space, well low earth orbit anyway so I just wonder.Craig

hey, is there any other place where I can see / download that video... the video grafics / colors are completely distorted when viewing with the embedded media player ...Phil

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Guest skruer

Great with some more eyecandy. I dont think the cars are that fast - a hang glider ain't that fast...

Guest Dennis_k

It's a great looking video. But i hope to see more...Things like the airports, the Airbus. Navagating in FSX, the ai-controllet gates, and some panel / vc shots.This would create (in my case) a more complete feel of FSX.

I timed it... :)Also, took a screenie and measured a little. Just estimation, really.There's a white car which appears to be going about 40 times its length in 3.7 seconds. (It ends up in the lower right.)If the car is 12 feet long, it's going about 92 miles per hour. Not unreasonable, but pretty fast.I hope the traffic slows down a bit, but yeah, it's going to really bump up the immersion.Andrew