Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

I might switch, too, but how do you guys get GA traffic? In some regions like NA one might add ORBX GA traffic, but for other regions - like Europe - this isn't available.

Maybe airliner pilots don't care that much for the little toy planes, but as a mostly GA flyer I need them.

Kind regerds, Michael 

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

14 minutes ago, pmb said:

I might switch, too, but how do you guys get GA traffic? In some regions like NA one might add ORBX GA traffic, but for other regions - like Europe - this isn't available.

Maybe airliner pilots don't care that much for the little toy planes, but as a mostly GA flyer I need them.

Kind regerds, Michael 

If you have UTL, you can keep it exclusively for this purpose. Although, I was never sure sure how much GA traffic was injected by UTL.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

40 minutes ago, Benjamin J said:

Used to use UTL, and despite months of work adding and updating flight plans, repaints and models, I have dumped it in favor for OCI. It’s a stellar piece of software!

Same here. And I don't regret.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

53 minutes ago, pmb said:

Kind regerds, Michael 

There will be later a support for GA Traffic. The big problem right now is to get native FSX/P3D Models of GA traffic. We can not use the HTAI CESP since it is payware and getting the "freeware" CESP out of the ORBX Packages is not that simple. Besides that OCI is more or less still a BETA feature of AIM. Only a handfull of users have currently access to the Flightplan Packer that is able to build OCI-Ready FP-Archives (containing the aig.xml).

You can ofcause use other Traffic tools beside AIM-OCI to get GA Traffic

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

21 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

There will be later a support for GA Traffic. The big problem right now is to get native FSX/P3D Models of GA traffic. We can not use the HTAI CESP since it is payware and getting the "freeware" CESP out of the ORBX Packages is not that simple. Besides that OCI is more or less still a BETA feature of AIM. Only a handfull of users have currently access to the Flightplan Packer that is able to build OCI-Ready FP-Archives (containing the aig.xml).

You can ofcause use other Traffic tools beside AIM-OCI to get GA Traffic

Thanks Kai for the statement and explanation. I know you can mix traffic tools but I am not too eager to do this as the numer of tools is staggering those days. I might just install AIG manager and see how it works, after hearing a lot of praise of it. Good to know GA is on your to-do list.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

1 hour ago, Gandalf said:

They just need to work on an AI separation tool now 🤣🤣

I've been using Super Traffic Board for this for years; customizable and effective. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gandalf said:

They just need to work on an AI separation tool now 🤣🤣

I'm not going to get on that in detail 😉

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Amazing piece of software for as real as possible ai aircraft, liveries and flightplans. It also tells you when certain flightplans are outdated. The amazing community keeps all the flightplans and liveries up to date as in real life. And with one click you update the plans for each available season. Not one payware program can compete with this!

Edited by 7neophyte7
  • Upvote 1

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

Thank you so much for developing this tool ! 

When run the tool I am stuck on this screen for more than 10 minutes now. Is this normal?

ZLepwtT.jpg

Edited by Daedalus

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

47 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Thank you so much for developing this tool ! 

When run the tool I am stuck on this screen for more than 10 minutes now. Is this normal?

ZLepwtT.jpg

Yes it can take it's time.  What happens is one of the developer's server does not report time left so you think its frozen when its actually  downloading the repaints. 

Bilal Asif Khan

19 minutes ago, biloo said:

Yes it can take it's time.  What happens is one of the developer's server does not report time left so you think its frozen when its actually  downloading the repaints. 

The screen is saying "Load Addon Airports". I don't think its downloading repaints. If so, do you know in which directory so I can verify?

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Freeware of the year for me along with SunSkyJets Detroit. Thank you to the whole AIG team and all the painters out there. 

Edited by Drumcode

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |