Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

5 hours ago, pmb said:

I might switch, too, but how do you guys get GA traffic? In some regions like NA one might add ORBX GA traffic, but for other regions - like Europe - this isn't available.

Maybe airliner pilots don't care that much for the little toy planes, but as a mostly GA flyer I need them.

I use the HTAI Cessna Singles pack which adds a stellar amount of good GA traffic worldwide, For biz jets etc I use the Ultimate GA packs, all of the models have been converted either through the ORBX AI V4 pack or by the guys at AIG.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

10 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

Hey,

some of you might already use "AIG AI Manager" others might never heared of it. Alpha India Group (AIG) has been developing flightplans for many years now, World of AI (WoAI) has used them in their packages a long time ago. In December 2018 AIG has released a extension to AIGAIM called "One Click Installer" (OCI). It allows users to downlaod and install all needed files for a flightplan with one single click. AIGAIM will download the flightplan, models and repaints from the internet and installs them in a own AIGAIM-OCI Addon.

Beginning in December 2018 with just a simple release announcment in the AIG Forum we have currently around 1700 Users testing the latest AIM Version. Today we have released Version 0.9, the next big step in the development. Version 0.8 has proven that the concept of "One-Click-Install" is highly accepted and thanks to the many users we were able to fix many bugs and improve many aspects of OCI.

You can download the latest Version in the AIG Forum: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=28686.0 or if you are already a user of AIM the tool will notify about the newest version.

Special thanks to our users who have already post some topics here at AVSIM and spread the word of AIGAIM.

AIM_OCIAnnounce_WishingWoAIback.png

I will take a look in the forum from time to time, but please post all AIGAIM stuff over at the AIG Forum, this will help us to keep track of all things and you will get a fast answer 😉

It seems you still have to use AIFP to randomize the AI percentages across the board, otherwise whole airlines won't show up if they're above the percentage you've set in the sim. Is that correct or am I misunderstanding the instructions?

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

17 minutes ago, Midnight Music said:

It seems you still have to use AIFP to randomize the AI percentages across the board, otherwise whole airlines won't show up if they're above the percentage you've set in the sim. Is that correct or am I misunderstanding the instructions?

Lee

The newer version of OCI (9.0+) does a great job of automatically randomizing the traffic, no more need to use AIFP to do it afterwards. Very well done guys, thank you!

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Thanks AIG and Team, I very much appreciated, excellent AI addon.    "Best Non-Paid Addon of The Year"  It can't get any better than this!

Edited by egguzman

8 minutes ago, egguzman said:

Thanks AIG and Team, I very much appreciated, excellent AI addon.    "Best Non-Paid Addon of The Year"  It can't get any better than this!

I second that and very much so.

Vielen, vielen Dank.

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

7 hours ago, Daedalus said:

Thank you so much for developing this tool ! 

When run the tool I am stuck on this screen for more than 10 minutes now. Is this normal?

ZLepwtT.jpg

it depends if you have many addons installed. At this step AIM collects as 3rd party addon airports and saves them in the chache. If you still have problems there are 2 options: Restart AIM and try again or go to our forum and download a dummy chache. We are aware of this problem by some users but have not found the cause yet

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

I missed out on this tool since I've also purchased UTL and did not want to get the feeling of "thrown out money".

Since I'm a complete newbie regarding this software, I'm a bit confused of what I have to do to get it working.

Reading this and also other threads I understand there are 2 parts of this SW (AI-Manager and OCI)? I ask this because I went to the link could DL only AI-Manager...

I also went through the manual and found it a bit difficult to understand what exactly some of the options mean.

Is there by any chance a step by step tutorial (how to set it up from scratch / how to add liveries and FP / how to update them / how to remove liveries and FP / how to uninstall the SW / etc..)?

• Like 1

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

OCI is part of AIM. It is a feature for V4 users to get AI in their Sim with just a few clicks. There should be a step-by-setp tutorial in the ZIP as a seperate PDF.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

13 hours ago, Gandalf said:

I would second this, very easy to use and one gets the correct aircraft and paints. I was a long term UT user but have moved across ti AIG

Same here. My route: MT6 -> UT2 -> UTL -> AIM, with brief trial of TG en route.  AIM is unbeatable!

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

1 hour ago, Pete Dowson said:

Same here. My route: MT6 -> UT2 -> UTL -> AIM, with brief trial of TG en route.  AIM is unbeatable!

Pete

Looks very much like what I did over many, many years: UT -> MT -> UT2 -> MT6 (biggest mistake) -> UTL, all interrupted a couple of times by using AIFP to install AIG plans. Now finally since a few months settled on AIGAIM-OCI which is absolutely superb and beats any payware offering out there !!

Biggest regret on my route to perfectness is that I fell for the abandonware scam UT/UT2/UTL more than once ...

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

I believe it's a great programme, but unfortunately I can't get it to work.

After picking an airline and choosing the OCI button, it starts to install it with the window saying it will close when finished, but then it just hangs there. It also want  me to log in to Avsim to download models (I guess), but I get a script error on the Avsim login screen and it doesn't matter if I choose yes or no, in the script error box, i wont work.

And normally I don't have any problem with logging in to Avsim, only when trying via OCI.

I have tied un/reinstalling AIG manager and updating to the latest version, but still no luck.

Not saying it's AIG manager which causing the problem, it might be me, doing something wrong, but I just can't get it to work properly, so I guess it's back to AIFP and do some manually ai work.

Jlund

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

1 hour ago, jlund said:

but I get a script error on the Avsim login screen and it doesn't matter if I choose yes or no, in the script error box, i wont work.

Just keep clicking "Yes" till the box vanishes, then it will work.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

5 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

it depends if you have many addons installed. At this step AIM collects as 3rd party addon airports and saves them in the chache. If you still have problems there are 2 options: Restart AIM and try again or go to our forum and download a dummy chache. We are aware of this problem by some users but have not found the cause yet

It now worked! Started it again today (next day) and soon after the screen loading was finished and worked perfectly! Thanks so much, amazing tool ! No more the outdated UTLive AI.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

4 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

Pete

I walked exactly the same route, as probably many of us. The only way I could imagine to "return" to UTL would be they provide a simple procedure to move all my AIG-OCI AI Traffic (airlines, aircraft and flight plans) to UTL just to use their AI injection system.

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

4 hours ago, jlund said:

I believe it's a great programme, but unfortunately I can't get it to work.

After picking an airline and choosing the OCI button, it starts to install it with the window saying it will close when finished, but then it just hangs there. It also want  me to log in to Avsim to download models (I guess), but I get a script error on the Avsim login screen and it doesn't matter if I choose yes or no, in the script error box, i wont work.

And normally I don't have any problem with logging in to Avsim, only when trying via OCI.

I have tied un/reinstalling AIG manager and updating to the latest version, but still no luck.

Not saying it's AIG manager which causing the problem, it might be me, doing something wrong, but I just can't get it to work properly, so I guess it's back to AIFP and do some manually ai work.

Jlund

Hi

I originally had this problem, what I did was to log into the avsim library and flightsim before opening AIM then all was good, downloaded everything with no problems.

Hope that’s some help

Regards

G