Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

15 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

I am still confused on how to set this up.  Where does it download the models etc? does it do it automatically

Automatic. If you have payware AI like FSP, it will grab it off your hard drive. It's a snazzy piece of kit.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

14 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

I am still confused on how to set this up.  Where does it download the models etc? does it do it automatically

Follow the steps in the tutorial included in the download zip. You select airlines and the associated aircraft and flight plans are installed. Whilst there is a multi-select option it does take a while to install all airlines. Think several hours.

It helps if you have accounts for AvSim library and flightsim.com as many aircraft are sourced in those locations.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

5 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Add me to the list of converts! 👍😁 It took me two days to install everything but the effort was worth it.

I had been using UTLive but their routes and aircraft was nowhere near the real thing. It’s now being used for GA Traffic only.

I decided to set Ai to 100 in P3D and have a test flight from KLAS to KSFO. Loads of Ai departing around dawn and enroute there were always 30+ Ai around me. By the time I landed at KSFO FSUIPC was counting over 600 Ai in the bubble. Airborne and at KSFO.

Despite the setting my fps remained in the 20s landing on 28R. Fantastic. The only reason I may need to lower the setting is so I have a gate at my destination.

Clearly this is a labour of love for the developers and it shows. If they accept donations I will definitely be making one. 👍

Brilliant, isn't it? After installing I did KSFO-KLAX. The sheer volume of traffic around, seeing all those aircraft land one after another at KLAS was nothing short of exhilarating! And the best thing is that I never have any trouble getting a parking spot either! (to my surprise, admittedly)

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

2 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Follow the steps in the tutorial included in the download zip. You select airlines and the associated aircraft and flight plans are installed. Whilst there is a multi-select option it does take a while to install all airlines. Think several hours.

It helps if you have accounts for AvSim library and flightsim.com as many aircraft are sourced in those locations.

Thank you,

Right now, my time is extremely limited to this hobby.  I can not allocate several hours.  Looks like UTLive for me - for now

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

10 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

Thank you,

Right now, my time is extremely limited to this hobby.  I can not allocate several hours.  Looks like UTLive for me - for now

You can select all of your airlines, kick it off, and go do something else until it finishes. You don't have to watch it the whole time.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

56 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

You can select all of your airlines, kick it off, and go do something else until it finishes. You don't have to watch it the whole time.

I just installed Delta planes but I keep getting duplicate model during start up and have to click ok many times?  I do not see this in the tutorial file

Edited by Skywolf

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

53 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

I just installed Delta planes but I keep getting duplicate model during start up and have to click ok many times?  I do not see this in the tutorial file

Which means you have duplicate title name as you have ai already installed ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

2 hours ago, Skywolf said:

please post the report over at the AIG-Forum and upload the logs there as well 🙂 I am sure we will find the cause of that 😉 Do you have added any Path to the SimObject.cfg, if so you can delete it, AIM-OCI uses the addon.xml method to inject the paths on startup

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

9 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

Brilliant, isn't it? After installing I did KSFO-KLAX. The sheer volume of traffic around, seeing all those aircraft land one after another at KLAS was nothing short of exhilarating! And the best thing is that I never have any trouble getting a parking spot either! (to my surprise, admittedly)

What is your traffic %? I did have a problem at KSFO but I selected my gate when below 10,000ft and although there was an aircraft parked at my gate I just used FSUIPC Traffic Zapper to remove it.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 hours ago, Skywolf said:

I only got one warning of a duplicate and that was because I had selected both Winter 2018 and Summer 2018 schedules for Flybondi. Delta was clean so you should submit the log as requested.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 hours ago, Skywolf said:

I just installed Delta planes but I keep getting duplicate model during start up and have to click ok many times?

Do you also have FLAI / BVAI? if so this could be the source of the duplication as you might have those models already installed via FLAI.

S.