Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

On 5/6/2019 at 4:31 PM, Kaiii3 said:

If you can provide me some screenshots of the UI problems over in the AIG Forum, I will see if we can change the UI

Done. Not a priority, since you can kinda figure out and im sure you have more pressing bugs, but appreciate it when the time comes. 

Thanks

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

6 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

What is your traffic %? I did have a problem at KSFO but I selected my gate when below 10,000ft and although there was an aircraft parked at my gate I just used FSUIPC Traffic Zapper to remove it.

It is 100%, and I have all of AIG's traffic packages installed as well as another 60 or so of my own making (though those tend not to cover the US). I get a gate assignment from default ATC after landing. I will say that the one time I flew into KSFO as UAL, ATC directed me to the international terminal... after a flight from KRNO! That said, that wa sbefore I had fixed all of PMDG's liveries to include the parking code. After that, ATC almost always directs me to a UAL gate. So I haven't had any issues at either KLAX, KLAS, KDEN or KPHX since I fixed those codes. Can't remember any further back than that though...

• Upvote 1

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Looks good so far.  I do keep getting some messages to download some files.  I thought I would have all the AI planes when I went to asleep, found out it was hung with the prompt in the morning asking to download some plane file. 

What is the best way to get zero prompts.  I just want to click and go away and then come back - to see all AI set.

Really good freeware, looks like I will not be using UTL at all. What a waste of money now.

Excellent game changer

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

2 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

What is the best way to get zero prompts.  I just want to click and go away and then come back - to see all AI set.

Really good freeware, looks like I will not be using UTL at all. What a waste of money now.

No way to avoid the prompts to save a file from an external source I’m afraid. There aren’t too many, perhaps 20-30 or so out of the few hundred aircraft.

The aircraft are all optimised for 64-bit P3D which might explain why, even with 600+ Ai counted at and above KSFO, I was still getting fps in the 20s when taxiing in.

Im still using UTL but only for GA with the slider set at 100% for those and 0% for Commercial flights.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

22 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

Looks good so far.  I do keep getting some messages to download some files.  I thought I would have all the AI planes when I went to asleep, found out it was hung with the prompt in the morning asking to download some plane file. 

Excellent game changer

Some repaints are not uploaded to AVSIM, Flightsim or the "normal" websites. When someone is using a hoster that is not working with "direct urls" we can not download the file using the tool. We try to avoid this but sometimes we need to use this repaints

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

16 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

No way to avoid the prompts to save a file from an external source I’m afraid. There aren’t too many, perhaps 20-30 or so out of the few hundred aircraft.

The aircraft are all optimised for 64-bit P3D which might explain why, even with 600+ Ai counted at and above KSFO, I was still getting fps in the 20s when taxiing in.

Im still using UTL but only for GA with the slider set at 100% for those and 0% for Commercial flights.

I may try that approach also to get GA birds.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

If, for whatever reason, FPS became an issue with the amount of traffic that people say is injected: how do you manage the traffic volume with this program? Is it done with the P3D internal traffic slider? I may give this a shot tomorrow to add some cargo airlines.

54 minutes ago, Bigt said:

If, for whatever reason, FPS became an issue with the amount of traffic that people say is injected: how do you manage the traffic volume with this program? Is it done with the P3D internal traffic slider? I may give this a shot tomorrow to add some cargo airlines.

Yes, use the slider. But the models have been optimised for 64-bit and I still got fps in the 20s with it set at 100% and a staggering 600+ Ai in and within a 40nm radius of KSFO. You might be pleasantly surprised providing your cargo aircraft are of the same quality.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

57 minutes ago, Bigt said:

Is it done with the P3D internal traffic slider?

Yes, you can also randomise the levels via AIGM or you can use FSUIPC traffic limiter functions.

Regards 

Simbol 

To use the traffic slider you have to set AIM to use the full range of it. All AIG Fps are comming by default with 1%, AIM is also set to 15 default. YOu need to set Min to 1% and a Max to 99% in AIM and then all new FPs will get compiled in this range.

Just for your information, we have updated the Database for the new CS Series from FSPX, but have not set it to PBR yet, we will need to run some tests before that.

On 5/8/2019 at 3:44 PM, Kaiii3 said:

AIM is also set to 15 default.

That's supposed to read 1% not 15.

3 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

That's supposed to read 1% not 15.

yeah, I tried to edit my post but it seems I can't do that....

Question: what about advanced air files like Jan's FDE for the AI? Are they included?

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

not yet, we will add these and others at a later point