Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

We released a hotfix 0.9.2.2 to the autoupdater, this will fix some issues with the download of the soundpack

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

11 hours ago, joepoway said:

I have a question regarding the topic of AI limiters. I run P3Dv4.5 and the paid version of FSUIPC v5.15

I see and use the AI Traffic limiter but don't see anything regarding the fps as a function of the limiter.

Could you be so kind as to shed show light on the location and use of the "averaged FPS limiter function" ?

11 hours ago, joepoway said:

EDIT:  I down loaded and installed v5.152 and went back and read the manuals and I was able to figure out all your settings and zapper function

Ah, good! I was about to point you in those directions!

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

I bought FSUIPC for FSX, but never upgraded to P3D v4. Maybe one day if it ever goes on sale.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

@Pete Dowson I just bought FSUIPC5 license last night (I did miss the early promo you had few years ago from FSUIPC 4 to 5).  I set the traffic limiter to 35 and with AIG Traffic range set to 1 to 99 (I assume that is default) and in the sim traffic is set to 1.

I have decent amount of AI on KLAX with PMDG 737 - seeing 35fps VC view right now (this is on a 4K Monitor) - This is with default scenery right now.

Thank you for your app!!!!

Edited by Skywolf

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

6 hours ago, Skywolf said:

@Pete Dowson I just bought FSUIPC5 license last night (I did miss the early promo you had few years ago from FSUIPC 4 to 5).  I set the traffic limiter to 35 and with AIG Traffic range set to 1 to 99 (I assume that is default) and in the sim traffic is set to 1.

I have decent amount of AI on KLAX with PMDG 737 - seeing 35fps VC view right now (this is on a 4K Monitor) - This is with default scenery right now.

Thank you for your app!!!!

I think the airline traffic slider in P3D should be set to 100% I set the GA to 0% because AIG AI has no GA and for now I have disabled UTL. This will provide the most possible aircraft to be initiated and then reduced to the level you limit with the FSUIPC limiter i.e. 35 with your settings.

Also read the FSUIPC manual about how to set up the various subsets of where the aircraft are limited. You can chose ground space, air space ect. You simply have to edit the FSUIPC.ini file and it's all explained in the FSUIPC manual.

Good Luck

Joe

Edited by joepoway

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

you can actuual keep the GA Traffic slider at 100% as it has no effect on the Traffic Injection of the AIG files

3 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

you can actuual keep the GA Traffic slider at 100% as it has no effect on the Traffic Injection of the AIG files

Understood

By the way I worked with Simbol and was able to integrate his AI Lights Reborn with the AIG AI Effects by carefully copying all files from your AIG AI Effects folder into his without over writing any of his files and them changing the AIG xml file to not point to the AIG Effects folder by deleting that part of the xml file thereby letting his xml file point to the AI Lights Reborn folder that now has the merged effects from my AIG AI folder into his AI Lights Reborn Effects folder and all works great! I did it this way because I had already installed AIG AI and loaded dozens of airliners with OCI approach before I installed AI Lights Reborn and didn't want to redo everything again.

I am loving the combination of AIG AI OCI and AI Lights Reborn!

Thanks

Joe

Edited by joepoway

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

13 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

We released a hotfix 0.9.2.2 to the autoupdater, this will fix some issues with the download of the soundpack

I just ran my AIGTech-AI Manager and it said it was going to update to v 0.9.2.2 (I had 0.9.2.1) and to close the window, I hit OK all went well it seemed to update I saw 0.9.2.2 in the lower left corner then it closed. I relaunched AIGTech all was going as usual through all the setup and loading functions it finished the last "Crawl online data" and then it closes and won't stay open. Note the version number showing in the bottom left corner is 0.9.2.2. It keeps doing this every time I launch it?

Any idea what's going on. Prior to this update to 0.9.2.2 from 0.9.2.1 I merged the AI Lights Reborn into the AIG AI Effects folder as mentioned in this post above and I edited the AIG add-on.xml in the OCI-Configuration folder by deleting the Effects pointer portion also mentioned above. Everything was working fine.

Did the update not like my AIG add-on.xml edit suggested by Simbol that worked fine? 

EDIT:  I just copied back the original add-on.xml in the OCI-Configuration folder with the Effects pointer back in and the AIGTech Manager stays open now. So I assume I have to switch back and forth between the xml files in AIG addon folder (the one with and the one without the Effects line in the code) if I want to use AI Lights Reborn Effects (since it has its own Effects pointer in its xml file) or if I want to open the AIGTech Manager to add more airlines, change settings or get update to the manager.

Thanks in advance

Joe

Edited by joepoway

keep the effect part in AIG, just delete the files you no longer need  as they are part of FSReborn. AIM now knows that you have FSReborn installed and won't install any effect that is used by FSReborn

3 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

keep the effect part in AIG, just delete the files you no longer need  as they are part of FSReborn. AIM now knows that you have FSReborn installed and won't install any effect that is used by FSReborn

If I want to install FSReborn after AIG, do I need to delete any AIG effects? What is the procedure?

Edited by DJJose

it is sounds like a really great add on and thank you for that! 

if i have BVAI installed, how i delete it ?

it will work while im going on VATSIM? im affraid i cant recognize what is real traffic.

i can use the AIM as Aircraft Pack and Liveries for Vpilot?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

If I want to install FSReborn after AIG, do I need to delete any AIG effects? What is the procedure?

if you intall FSReborn after AIMOCI, check the FS Reborn Effects folder and delete all effects with the same name in the OCI-Effects folder, thats it.

51 minutes ago, lidorx7 said:

it is sounds like a really great add on and thank you for that! 

if i have BVAI installed, how i delete it ?

it will work while im going on VATSIM? im affraid i cant recognize what is real traffic.

i can use the AIM as Aircraft Pack and Liveries for Vpilot?

Thanks.

since I do not use BVAI I am not sure how it is installed. Before flying online you must disable the traffic, easiest way is to reduce the Traffic Slider in the sim to 0%. Yes you can use the models/repaints for Vpilot

2 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

if you intall FSReborn after AIMOCI, check the FS Reborn Effects folder and delete all effects with the same name in the OCI-Effects folder, thats it.

Tried the above and I lost the AIG NAV lights as well as the splash effect on the ground. Landing & strobe lights do work.

I put back the effects and still yielded the same results. Disabling FSReborn free, brings back the NAV lights.

16 hours ago, joepoway said:

By the way I worked with Simbol and was able to integrate his AI Lights Reborn with the AIG AI Effects by carefully copying all files from your AIG AI Effects folder into his without over writing any of his files and them changing the AIG xml file to not point to the AIG Effects folder by deleting that part of the xml file thereby letting his xml file point to the AI Lights Reborn folder that now has the merged effects from my AIG AI folder into his AI Lights Reborn Effects folder and all works great! I did it this way because I had already installed AIG AI and loaded dozens of airliners with OCI approach before I installed AI Lights Reborn and didn't want to redo everything again.

I also got T360 & AIG AI working with reborn by copying the AIG effects to FSR, then disabling the effect in OCI .xml. All NAV lights & effects work great now.

Edited by DJJose

33 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I also got T360 & AIG AI working with reborn by copying the AIG effects to FSR, then disabling the effect in OCI .xml. All NAV lights & effects work great now.

I haven’t tried Kaii suggestion he posted to me that said the two xml effects could coexist but you said you tried it and lost the nav lights. Are you sure you deleted all the files in the AIG effects folder that existed in the AI Lights Reborn effects folder because the nav light files are the important ones and you want the Reborn folders files. I will verify whether Kaii’s recommendation works with v0.9.2.2 later today.

Also what I did based on Simbol’s recommendation works for sure but when you try and launch AIGTech Manager with the now edited xml file with no Effects pointer it closes after it runs through its sequence and will not stay open as I stated above, hence the reason for Kaii’s response.

Joe