Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I've updated to 0.9.2.3 and updated airlines that were available. Then I launched P3D v4.5 and it didn't report any problems with duplicate Ai entries. Problem definitely solved. 👍

Oh, good. That was quick!

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

4 minutes ago, Pete Dowson said:

Oh, good. That was quick!

Pete, just be aware that when you do open AIG it will ask you to run the validation check. That only takes less than a minute. Seems that needs doing after loading new flight plans.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 7/29/2019 at 2:50 PM, Ray Proudfoot said:

Pete, just be aware that when you do open AIG it will ask you to run the validation check. That only takes less than a minute. Seems that needs doing after loading new flight plans.

not after every new flightplan. If you get this warning every startup it seems that a modelupdate ahs failed. If so then please start AIM, run the test and post the log after that over at AIG. We had some reports lately with a problem updating som of the RAI/RFLS aircrafts.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

3 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

not after every new flightplan. If you get this warning every startup it seems that a modelupdate ahs failed. If so then please start AIM, run the test and post the log after that over at AIG. We had some reports lately with a problem updating som of the RAI/RFLS aircrafts.

Thanks Kaiii3. I'll check tomorrow and post the log if necessary. 👍

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

@Kaiii3, I've just launched v0.9.2.3 and after merging all the data I'm getting the message that one of my OCI-Models is outdated.

I run the Verify option as suggested and it reports all is well. Logs zipped up and will post on your forum.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ray's problem was easy to fix and showed us a new bug. It is related to the CIS MA-60. So if anyone has problems that the Pop-Up for an outdated SimObject is comming every startup even after a verify run, please post your logs and the oci.xml file of the CIS MA-60 SimObject in our forum, we will provide you with an easy fix.

I am working on a internal fix for this in the next update 🙂

• Like 1

It seems that the AIG Forum is currently target of a DDos attack. The homepage and the FTP are running fine, so you can still use AIGAIM OCI for all official AIG Flightplans. Features that will not work are currently Defunct Airlinelist and OCI FP installtion of forum flightplans.

Update: AIG is now fully offline, we are investigating in cooperation with our Service Provider!

The Service Provider was bale to stop the DDos and we are back online for the moment.

• Like 1

Man I just don’t understand some people.  We have a great group of people  doing great work for our community and asking nothing more than donations to offset costs and someone decides they want to try and take them out with a DDOS.  Pathetic.  Glad you’re back up and running!

Edited by regis9
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

On 7/29/2019 at 1:17 PM, Ray Proudfoot said:

@Pete Dowson, I've updated to 0.9.2.3 and updated airlines that were available. Then I launched P3D v4.5 and it didn't report any problems with duplicate Ai entries. Problem definitely solved. 👍

I still have problems with updating airlines. Even 0923 produces double entries in the aircraft.cfg files and producing warnings during P3Dv4.5 start.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

5 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I still have problems with updating airlines. Even 0923 produces double entries in the aircraft.cfg files and producing warnings during P3Dv4.5 start.

You need to edit the relevant aircraft.cfg and remove the duplicate entry.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Just now, Ray Proudfoot said:

You need to edit the relevant aircraft.cfg and remove the duplicate entry.

Thanks, I know. But if its more than one or two, this is getting pretty cumbersome. That's why I am currently hesitating to update any airlines.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

after such a "failed" installation please provide the log in the AIG Forum, we have never had this problem on our test-system, which makes it hard to track down

15 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Thanks, I know. But if its more than one or two, this is getting pretty cumbersome. That's why I am currently hesitating to update any airlines.

I had two airlines affected. If you have a lot more it suggests a problem with your install. I suggest you provide logs as  Kaiii3 has requested.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather