Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

15 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

after such a "failed" installation please provide the log in the AIG Forum, we have never had this problem on our test-system, which makes it hard to track down

done

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

It looks like the AIG site is under attack again. :sad: Response very poor. What pleasure do these low lifes get by doing this? 😡

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Wonder if that's why I can't finish the install?  I'm at the part where it tries to log me into the forum.  I am still waiting for:

Your account is still awaiting admin approval.

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Hi Folks,

Well this ain't your old AIG...

As per some recent thread that tipped me off - spent Saturday installing AIG OCI and WOW - what an absolutely great application... It's SOOO much easier than the old way... I had about a dozen "script errors" while setting OCI to log into Flightsim and AvSim - but despite the errors it seemed to set itself up properly... Started loading all the major US Carriers (only one you're missing is Spirit I believe) - made this quick and painless - and legally leverages all the fantastic models and repaints that have been made over the years... 

AIG - Superb effort guys and thank you...

UTL - Commercial Flights have been shutdown - only GA flights remain until I find a better way of doing them...

Regards,
Scott 

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

59 minutes ago, micstatic said:

Wonder if that's why I can't finish the install?  I'm at the part where it tries to log me into the forum.  I am still waiting for:

Your account is still awaiting admin approval.

Most probably. I was trying to check for updated airlines and also access the forum. Neither were possible earlier but the forum has now loaded almost immediately. The staff are pretty good at resolving problems.

LATER: Checking for and installing updates is fine now.

Edited by Ray Proudfoot

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

With AIG and the one click installer do you need to install each airline separately?  Guess I'm confused with the manual. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

13 minutes ago, micstatic said:

With AIG and the one click installer do you need to install each airline separately?  Guess I'm confused with the manual. 

You are presented with all the airlines available. Just click the option for multiple selects and then click on each airline you want to install. I'd recommend you install all of them and fly to airports you don't visit. Seeing all those different liveries is great instead of just the usual suspects.

Don't forget Ai Companion so you can see aircraft movements at your chosen airport.
https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=29651.0

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hello,
I'm looking for an AI manager and i wonder how AIG manager works with Pro-Atc.
I would appreciate some advice about this association.
Thanks in advance.

Edited by Livingston

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700F - RAM 32 - RTX 3070 - SSD Blue 1T -  Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Track IR - Optical fiber

34 minutes ago, Livingston said:

Hello,
Thanks in advance.

AIG simply injects Ai aircraft of various liveries and types into P3Dv4 using traffic BGL Files. Any ATC program should then respond to those aircraft at the relevant time. I use RC4 and when the status of an Ai changes to Takeoff2 RC4 will issue clearance to takeoff.

ProATC-X should do the same.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

52 minutes ago, Livingston said:

Hello,
Thanks in advance.

I'm using AIG OCI Traffic and ProATC. Works fine.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I had a few more questions.  I'm noticing program start time as well as scenario start time is pretty long.  Is this just normal and everybody accepts it?  Do I perhaps have too many airline's downloaded into my folder even if the majority are not present at that airport?

4 hours ago, micstatic said:

I had a few more questions.  I'm noticing program start time as well as scenario start time is pretty long.  Is this just normal and everybody accepts it?  Do I perhaps have too many airline's downloaded into my folder even if the majority are not present at that airport?

This is normal. AIG AIM checks all your installed airports and aircraft that need some time. P3D loads all a/c signatures (incl ai) during start up that needs some time too.

- Harry 

@micstatic, that's the consequence of the number of BGLs now being read by P3D. You'll get used to it.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

14 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Any ATC program should then respond to those aircraft at the relevant time.

some do, some don't ...... depends what you want to see and / or hear.

for now, cheers

john martin

6 minutes ago, vadriver said:

some do, some don't ...... depends what you want to see and / or hear.

I'll tell you what John. If I spent fifty quid on an ATC program and it didn't interact with Ai aircraft I would not be happy. When you're on Ground, Clearance or Tower in the real world you will hear comms between them and crew on aircraft. If that isn't available in an ATC package how can it claim to be one?

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather