Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

@Kaiii3 may i suggest  something?

1 - I think there should be a checkbox in the settings to prevent installing defunct airlines.
2 - A "Banned list", something like "Never install this airline" or something like that. It could be useful if you want to exclude some airlines because they have an error or something.
3 - I have a bunch of packages that wont install no matter what. The installer does its thing, they disappear from the list but when i hit the refresh button they come back again to the list. Searching on the logs i see errors like "object not set to an instance of an object". Sounds like some part of the code was trying to use a null object or something. It could be useful to notify the user that a package failed and mark it as "Broken" on the status column, so i could blacklist them using the suggestion above in point 2.

Thanks!

Edited by xender

Juan Ramos

And it would be great to have the airlines listed by home country or even continent...that way if I just want to install euro or North America traffic I can do so without guessing each airline. 

• Like 2

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

32 minutes ago, Purr said:

And it would be great to have the airlines listed by home country or even continent...that way if I just want to install euro or North America traffic I can do so without guessing each airline. 

The problem is that you have airlines from a country that travel to lots of other countries.  Maybe what you want is a filter by destination country. Like "List only airlines that travel to X country"

Juan Ramos

Guys,

There's a Suggestions sub-forum in the official Support Forum here: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?board=252.0

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

5 hours ago, xender said:

@Kaiii3 may i suggest  something?

1 - I think there should be a checkbox in the settings to prevent installing defunct airlines.
2 - A "Banned list", something like "Never install this airline" or something like that. It could be useful if you want to exclude some airlines because they have an error or something.
3 - I have a bunch of packages that wont install no matter what. The installer does its thing, they disappear from the list but when i hit the refresh button they come back again to the list. Searching on the logs i see errors like "object not set to an instance of an object". Sounds like some part of the code was trying to use a null object or something. It could be useful to notify the user that a package failed and mark it as "Broken" on the status column, so i could blacklist them using the suggestion above in point 2.

Thanks!

1) AIM is having a defunct airline list, that should do that - if you have problems with it please report in the AIG Forum.

2) We will see

3) Please report over at AIG with the logs so we can check what is wrong.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

3 hours ago, Purr said:

Not possbile (already discussed over at AIG). AIM has only the filename of the flightplan to get the information from an online flightplan.

11 hours ago, Quasimodo said:

Any update on the V5 eta?😁

no!

15 hours ago, Quasimodo said:

Ask again when the hotfix is out, may get a better idea then...

• Like 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

18 hours ago, Quasimodo said:

I doubt there is one because one of the issues LM needs to fix themselves, the AIG team can’t.

Although I’ve been force running it in V5 (addon CFG editing)and haven’t noticed any big issues except changing time on the fly causing like hundred planes to all spawn in the same spot in the air.

I assume that would happen to any AI addon though, and isn’t limited to this.

Image unrelated to the error.

l2r8BoB.jpg

Edited by Tuskin38

we are working on a solution for this "spawing in one place", but as long as we are adding traffic based on BGL files there is nothing we can do about it. The latest GA flightplans are already ready to be injected as nonBGL traffic files. But this feature is currently only for internal AIM 1.0 and AIGTC testers.

We had planed to release AIM 1.0 in the next months but the release of P3Dv5 and the changes we needed to make postponed this plan....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Short Update on the v5 status: The hopefully final part for the tool (AIM) has been done and will be tested over the next days. We still have to update some of the fx files, but it seems currently the best to update them over the next weeks and release update for the Models, so you guys can start enjoing AI Traffic in v5 and do not have to wait till we fixed the fx files. And thanks to @simbol AILR Users can use the improved fx files and do not need to wait for our updates 🙂

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

Short Update on the v5 status: The hopefully final part for the tool (AIM) has been done and will be tested over the next days. We still have to update some of the fx files, but it seems currently the best to update them over the next weeks and release update for the Models, so you guys can start enjoing AI Traffic in v5 and do not have to wait till we fixed the fx files. And thanks to @simbol AILR Users can use the improved fx files and do not need to wait for our updates 🙂

Great news! Thanks for keeping us all updated. Can't wait to see the skies populated with real world airlines again.

-Tony@PVD

Tony Moore

Seems to me, as you suggest, this might be solved nicely by the program FS AI lights reborn. Time to purchase that I think.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

20 minutes ago, Midnight Music said:

Seems to me, as you suggest, this might be solved nicely by the program FS AI lights reborn. Time to purchase that I think.

it is perfect, @simbol did a great job there, can not live without it 🙂

• Upvote 1