Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

On 4/25/2020 at 11:17 PM, Purr said:

And it would be great to have the airlines listed by home country or even continent...that way if I just want to install euro or North America traffic I can do so without guessing each airline. 

I really want this feature.  I used to download the whole library of files and that is total waste of resources.  It would be great - install all North America planes, Euro Planes etc

• Upvote 1

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

I'd like to select: download all airlines that service LOWW (or that service all airports in Europe,....),....

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

as said before, such a filter is currently not possible. We would need a database for that and maitaining such a DB will take qutie a lot of time we could use to do more content. But if anyone want to do it I am sure we can work something out

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

AIM 0.9.4.0 has been released! Support for P3Dv5 has been added, but fx files have not been uploaded yet. We will release model updates in the next weeks. Users of AILRP from @simbol can already use his new effect files.

• Like 1

Will AIM update automatically when starting the program?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

4 minutes ago, micstatic said:

Will AIM update automatically when starting the program?

It has done so in past version updates.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

8 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

It has done so in past version updates.

i'm not asked to update when i open the program right now.  That's why i ask

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

5 minutes ago, micstatic said:

try 2 or 3 times, if you still have problems, download from our forum and replace the old files

14 minutes ago, micstatic said:

Same here. Auto Update not working right now.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Thank you very much for the update Kai!
Folks, you can download the new installer from here:
https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=28686.0

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

We had lately some problems with our server cache, that still showed the old version. If you still not get the latest Version pleaes download it from the forum and replace the old files with the new files. We are still investigating why this caching problem just came up some weeks ago.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

We had lately some problems with our server cache, that still showed the old version. If you still not get the latest Version pleaes download it from the forum and replace the old files with the new files. We are still investigating why this caching problem just came up some weeks ago.

Hi! Just to inform you the "auto update" worked sucessfully now from my side. Thanks for the great product.

• Upvote 1

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

I installed the new version but don't see any traffic. Did i miss a step somewhere?

Edited by dino172

Dino Rossetti

35 minutes ago, dino172 said:

I installed the new version but don't see any traffic. Did i miss a step somewhere?

what Version had you used before?