Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

using the same simulator? Or upgraded from v4 to v5?

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Uninstalled V4. Fresh install P3d V5 Hotfix 1.

Edited by dino172

Dino Rossetti

is the OCI Directory sill present?

Yes i can open the OCI application. If i open the live traffic map it list all the live traffic but i don't see any aircraft in the sim.

Dino Rossetti

IMPORTANT: For everyone that has trubbles starting the latest Version (0.9.4.0) please download the new Version (0.9.4.1) from our forum. And report with the AIM logs over at our Forum. We got reports of a bug that is caused during the scanning for installed Simulators.

17 minutes ago, dino172 said:

Yes i can open the OCI application. If i open the live traffic map it list all the live traffic but i don't see any aircraft in the sim.

SimObjects, BGL all present, have you chgecked if v5 is linked to the addon?

Installed new version same thing no traffic visible. Live map still showing traffic. The OCI is pointing to P3dv5 exe.  All are present except for the aircraft in the sim.

Dino Rossetti

ok, please report over at the AIG Forum and upload the log files of AIM after it has been fully started

Edited by Kaiii3

AIM will be updated to 0.9.4.2 at the moment, to fix the startup crash. Users of .0 that have this startup crash please download the latest version from the forum. The autoupter will not be able to fix this error.

I don't want to pile on, but after updating to 0.9.4.2 I'm told I have outdated models and run the SimObjects updater. It then wants me to point to a download of the PSFXAI A350 which is a payware model. Which I don't have. "Use freeware only" is checked on that same page. Have never used payware AI planes.

"User cancelled installation" because the progrsam was caught in a loop and only Task Mgr could end the program..

Update: FSP_A350-900-NoBump(p3dv4) to version: 2.31
Download:FSP_A350-900-NoBump(p3dv4)
Unable to check update for: FSP_A350-900-NoBump(p3dv4)
User canceled installtion
   at AIGTech.AIManager.Controller.AIManagerController.OCI_DownloadModel(ModelDBEntry modelDBEntry)
   at AIGTech.AIManager.Controller.AIManagerController.OCI_UpdateModel(ModelDBEntry modelDBEntry)
   at AIGTech.AIManager.Controller.AIManagerController.OCI_ForceModelUpdateCheckForSimObject(SimObject simObject)
Install SoundAI for: FSP_A350-900-NoBump(p3dv4)
    failed!
Source directory does not exist or could not be found: C:\ProgramData\AIGTech\AIGAIM\temp_model\AITRSP_v1.8\AITRSP_v1.8\Sound Files\Sound\AI Sound\Airbus-C 350\soundai
   at AIGTech.Utilities.Systems.Folder.Copy(String sourceDirName, String destDirName, Boolean copySubDirs)
   at AIGTech.AIManager.Controller.AIManagerController.OCI_InstallSoundAI(ModelDBEntry modelDBEntry, SimObject ociSimObject)
    No Local texture directory for: FSP_A350-900-NoBump(p3dv4)
Download:FSP_A350-900-NoBump(p3dv4)

Edited by Twenty6
log added

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

1 minute ago, Twenty6 said:

I don't want to pile on, but after updating to 0.9.4.2 I'm told I have outdated models and run the SimObjects updater. It then wants me to point to a download of the PSFXAI A350 which is a payware model. Which I don't have. "Use freeware only" is checked on that same page. Have never used payware AI planes.

I can't seem to find any log files to send.

The log files is in AIG AI Manager folder down at the bottom Log_AIManger.

Dino Rossetti

In the upgrade from v4.5 to v5 I seems to have lost my library entries for AIG.

Anyone willing to share his xml file(s)  so P3Dv5 will see all my installed AC ?

Edit : just got a correct Xml file.

However, the AIGM update has deleted all files in the AIG\AIGAIM-OCI\Simobjects\Aircraft type folders and left only the Aircrafts sound folders...!     This probably means that I have to redownload hunderds of aircraft all over again... 

Edited by GSalden

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

However, the AIGM update has deleted all files in the AIG\AIGAIM-OCI\Simobjects\Aircraft types folders leaving only the Aircrafts sound folders...!     This probably means that I have to redownload hunderds of aircraft all over again... 

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Just now, GSalden said:

However, the AIGM update has deleted all files in the AIG\AIGAIM-OCI\Simobjects\Aircraft types folders leaving only the Aircrafts sound folders...!     This probably means that I have to redownload hunderds of aircraft all over again... 

Happened to me also, whole simobjects folder gone, oh well

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

I kept a backup of the 4.5 version of the AIG files and just moved the relevant files over to the new AIG  5H structure. Seems to work fine on first sight...

Would be a pain having to reload all of the files ..

b rdgs / Dick

I spent like 4 hours last night downloading everything again and blaming myself for something it looks now I didn´t do. hehehehehe

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU