Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

2 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

report over at AIG with the logs

yeah, UI is still not perfect xD we are updating that at the moment for AIM 1.0 - remember 0.9 is more or less a beta version for public testing^^

I just did.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

@Kaiii3

Just wanted to say thank you for making this great addon! I mean, it's nuts. This just blows UT Live and other paid AI programs out of the water.

I'll never use any of those other programs again. 

Cheers  👍

Bully.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

34 minutes ago, djbully said:

@Kaiii3

Just wanted to say thank you for making this great addon! I mean, it's nuts. This just blows UT Live and other paid AI programs out of the water.

I'll never use any of those other programs again. 

Cheers  👍

Bully.

thanks, Chris and I are only providing the tool. The big thanks has to go out to all the modelers, repainters and flightplaners. Without them this would not have been possbile 😉 And we are still not done with AIM, many more usefull stuff is already in development (and will be freeware as well)

• Like 6

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

1 hour ago, djbully said:

An additional way to express gratitude is described here: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=29610.0

@Kaiii3 and the other AIG-OCI devs and contributors fully deserve it.

• Like 4

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Just a heads up Prepar3d v5 was crashing at startup with AIG, I traced it to a line in the addon.xml :

<AddOn.Description />

I replaced it with :

<AddOn.Description>Placeholder text</AddOn.Description>

And it loaded fine. It seems P3D v4 tolerated errors in the XML file but v5 does not!

17 minutes ago, deetee said:

Just a heads up Prepar3d v5 was crashing at startup with AIG, I traced it to a line in the addon.xml :

<AddOn.Description />

I replaced it with :

And it loaded fine. It seems P3D v4 tolerated errors in the XML file but v5 does not!

actual that is no error, thats a clean empty XML entry. And AIM comes with a description when installed....

18 minutes ago, deetee said:

<AddOn.Description />

I replaced it with :

@Kaiii3 This is correct, V5 has a BUG that requires AddOn Descriptions tags to be in place or it goes CTD.

S.

1 hour ago, SierraDelta said:

An additional way to express gratitude is described here: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=29610.0

Additional gratitude sent  🙂

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

9 minutes ago, simbol said:

@Kaiii3 This is correct, V5 has a BUG that requires AddOn Descriptions tags to be in place or it goes CTD.

S.

come on..... but as said a default AIM OCI installation comes with this entry

<AddOn.Description>The default Alpha India Group Addon for adding AI Traffic by the OCI-Modul of AIG AI Manager</AddOn.Description>

so it must be some other tool that has been removing that part

2 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

<AddOn.Description>The default Alpha India Group Addon for adding AI Traffic by the OCI-Modul of AIG AI Manager</AddOn.Description>

I have honestly no explanation, but the "add-on.ocbackup" file in the same folder dated 13th April (IIRC when I first installed AIG OCI) had the same line. As this anomaly seems to be unique to myself we shall say no more, it was really just for info, I thought it best to share just in case someone else came across the same issue. 😉

I have checked mine, and it reads like this:

17 minutes ago, deetee said:

I have honestly no explanation, but the "add-on.ocbackup" file in the same folder dated 13th April (IIRC when I first installed AIG OCI) had the same line. As this anomaly seems to be unique to myself we shall say no more, it was really just for info, I thought it best to share just in case someone else came across the same issue. 😉

add-on.ocbackup is created by ORBX as a backup before editing the xml file, maybe on theier end is something broken

3 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

add-on.ocbackup is created by ORBX as a backup before editing the xml file, maybe on theier end is something broken

Good to know thanks. Sorry for wasting time with this, but it is interesting (and slightly worrying) that Orbx Central would poke around in other non-Orbx add-on folders!

41 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

I see! we posted at the same time.. 🙂

S.

Just installed in v5 and I have these weird "X" signs at ORBX airports:

ESSA

49873789798_f701fbe8b4_k.jpg

LDDU

49874320461_a552e376e4_k.jpg

With default airports the problem doesn`t occur.

ugcx_banner.png ngxu_banner.png