Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

1 minute ago, Piohib said:

Just installed in v5 and I have these weird "X" signs at ORBX airports:

ESSA

49873789798_f701fbe8b4_k.jpg

LDDU

49874320461_a552e376e4_k.jpg

With default airports the problem doesn`t occur.

If i had to guess it looks like a SODE issue. Do u have the latest update installed? 

-Tony@PVD

Tony Moore

Version 1.6.8. installed.

Edited by Piohib

ugcx_banner.png ngxu_banner.png

@Piohib

The SODE xml is there but the corresponding simobjects are missing

Edited by ha5mvo

correct, that is no AIM/OCI error, please check your Addon Airports

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Not sure i understand all of this but can i choose the min 1% and max 1% and also have FSUIPC to show max 50 AI at the same time ?

Should the default traffic.bgl still be deactivated  in scenery/world?

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

when setting AIm to 1-1% you will always get full AI, then you can use FSUIPC to reduce the traffic again. And yes the default file should be deactivated

• Like 1

Why would you want to set it to 1 - 1%? why not 1 - 99% that way you can have a 1:1 control on the traffic slider inside P3D for finer control.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

38 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Why would you want to set it to 1 - 1%? why not 1 - 99% that way you can have a 1:1 control on the traffic slider inside P3D for finer control.

That’s what I have done and set it to 70% on P3d 

works bloody well!

39 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Why would you want to set it to 1 - 1%?

Because that is the default setting? And if someone like me not getting this until all 819 flightplans are installed? 😉

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

So what's the difference between 1-1% and 1-99%? I'm confused.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

1-1 will compile all aircrafts at 1% so you will have all off them in the Sim. 1-99 will compile the activity in the range of 1-99 so you can use the full functionality of the activity slider in the Sim

48 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

1-1 will compile all aircrafts at 1% so you will have all off them in the Sim. 1-99 will compile the activity in the range of 1-99 so you can use the full functionality of the activity slider in the Sim

Is 1 - 100% OK and the same as 1 - 99% if not what's the difference?

Thanks in advance

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

On 5/7/2020 at 9:57 AM, AnkH said:

Then you do not have that much AI traffic...

I just read that you have all 819 AIG plans installed. I would guess if there's some flaw in p3d5's startup time, it would be magnified because you have so many models/paints installed.

Also, are you counting the time when the scenario loads and displays that the sim is loading AI traffic? I have VOXATC which generates its own traffic and that decreases that phase of the start up.

I am hardly getting any AI planes at VHHH, WSSS. Here's a screenshot at WSSS, there are only 4 AI planes parked here. But with other airports like KSFO, KIAH, I am getting much more AI. Not sure what the deal is. My AIM-OCI settings are set to compile 1-99% and I have my Traffic in P3D set to 55% and GA to 15%.

image.png

image.png

Edited by captain420

Wow great models but i only se BAW in EGLL , how is it randomized ?

I installed Lufthansa and SAS also and set FSUIPC to max 100 aircrafts

Thanks

Michael Moe (1% /1%)

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png