Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

2 hours ago, AnkH said:

Maybe that is fine for you. If I want to have a simming session in the evening when back from work, I really do not want to wait 10mins for P3D to fire up. It is not a big deal, I agree, but it is annoying.

But more important: now with the release of a novel version, you need to do several tests to find a good setup etc. Addons will be installed again and tested for how they work. Now if you have to wait everytime 10min for P3D to be running, those testing sessions are just a pain. In 2h testing time, you wait a total of more than 1h for the sim to start up...

Ok testing is another matter I will grant you that one.

You are lucky to still be allowed to work😎

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

Life is just full of nit-picky stuff isn't it. Like when your spouse ask's if you can dump trash while going out, then as you get to the door,your asked to come and kill the spider first.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

On 5/12/2020 at 12:52 AM, captain420 said:

I couldn't find the payware tab, where is it located?

Sorry, late in replying. In case you’ve not found it yet open AIG manager, go to tool tab (first left), then settings, then AIGaim-OCI. It opens in general tab, payware tab is next to it.

Hope that helps

Regards

G

• Like 1

Is it me or have there suddenly been an influx of older schedules popping up in the "updates" tab?

- Aaron

16 minutes ago, slait said:

Is it me or have there suddenly been an influx of older schedules popping up in the "updates" tab?

what do you mean with older? If you mean the ESAI flightplans, then yes - we are converting them to OCI

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

were is the donation for this tool ?

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

3 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

what do you mean with older? If you mean the ESAI flightplans, then yes - we are converting them to OCI

Some of them, but not all. For example right now I see China Southern as an "update", but it is Winter 2016 schedules. These all show up under "available online", then on the "updates" tab.

- Aaron

36 minutes ago, slait said:

Some of them, but not all. For example right now I see China Southern as an "update", but it is Winter 2016 schedules. These all show up under "available online", then on the "updates" tab.

check what China Southern Version (Version and Season) you had installed, maybe it is just a version update to fix something.

Nope, I realized this today as well: if you change oldest flightplans from 2018 to 2016, the list of "updates" is suddenly full of airlines. Back to 2018 and the list is empty again. 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

On 5/12/2020 at 9:28 AM, AnkH said:

Maybe that is fine for you. If I want to have a simming session in the evening when back from work, I really do not want to wait 10mins for P3D to fire up. It is not a big deal, I agree, but it is annoying.

But more important: now with the release of a novel version, you need to do several tests to find a good setup etc. Addons will be installed again and tested for how they work. Now if you have to wait everytime 10min for P3D to be running, those testing sessions are just a pain. In 2h testing time, you wait a total of more than 1h for the sim to start up...

Easily fixed. Just temporarily disable AIG by disabling it in the addon list or even just via the addons file in %ProgramData%. And your sim is back to normal loading time. Once testing is done, enable it again. 

• Upvote 1

How do we know the models is v5 compatibel?  I see people with CTD investigating AI (maybe other software)

Thanks Michael Moe 

• Like 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

1 hour ago, Michael Moe said:

How do we know the models is v5 compatibel?  I see people with CTD investigating AI (maybe other software)

Thanks Michael Moe 

all models AIG uses are at least FSX SDK ready, but mostly up to v4 or even already v5. CTDs caused by AI are in 90% of the cases related to FS9 models

• Like 1

@Kaiii3 when I try to update simobjects FSP "C" series and A330 latest versions, I select zip file as asked, then it asks me to select again. Have checked files are correct. Keeps going around in a  loop and have to shut down using Task Manager.

Any ideas ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

1 hour ago, ZKOKQ said:

@Kaiii3 when I try to update simobjects FSP "C" series and A330 latest versions, I select zip file as asked, then it asks me to select again. Have checked files are correct. Keeps going around in a  loop and have to shut down using Task Manager.

Any ideas ?

C:\ProgramData\AIGTech\AIGAIM\temp_model remove the FSPXAI C-Series and A330 zip from there and try again