Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

Out with the old, in with the new. Works like a dream. 

Many thanks again, and Merry Christmas!

5 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

Hey Guys,

AIGTech is going on XMAS holidays and will return back early next year. In case of problems with AIM/AIGTC please checkout the sticky posts over at the AIGTech Boards at the AIGForum. In case you need some info here, please tag me in you message so I can find them after I am back 😉

Kai

Merry XMAS! I wish you a pleasant and healthy time. Enjoy, you've earned it. Thank you so much.

• Upvote 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Enjoy your deserved rest, an huge thank you for your efforts, Kai. Amazing work. Merry Christmas and a Happy 2021!

Just tried this and I love it.

I as wondering if anyone can answer a question for me?

I have:

AI Manager, AI Companion and AI Traffic controller. Do I have to run all three while simming? I'd like to have as little as possible taking up memory.

I'm also OK with being told where I can find this info. I did a search on Google and it sent me to this thread.

Thanks!

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

3 hours ago, SKEWR said:

AI Manager, AI Companion and AI Traffic controller. Do I have to run all three while simming? I'd like to have as little as possible taking up memory.

The Tutorial will help you with this.

regards bob

just some thoughts of the developer:

AIG AI Manager OCI was designed for offline traffic, but it should not be to hard to make some changes for other traffic as well^^

-> thats nothing official, just some thoughts 😉 and yes there might be the need for me to clone myself to get all this stuff done we have on our todo-list for AIM xD

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

On 1/4/2021 at 4:56 AM, SKEWR said:

I as wondering if anyone can answer a question for me?

I have:

Thanks!

Regarding AiCompanion that can only read BGL files in AIG, not the newer AIGFP files.

You won’t need to run AI Manager but will need to run AI Traffic Controller since that injects the flights from AIGFP files into P3D.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Regarding AiCompanion that can only read BGL files in AIG, not the newer AIGFP files.

You won’t need to run AI Manager but will need to run AI Traffic Controller since that injects the flights from AIGFP files into P3D.

Thank you for the answer. Much appreciated.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

11 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

That said, to date , most of the airline traffic is still coded in bgl files. If you use mostly Aig traditional airlines then you’d probably get by without using AiTC at this point in time.

58 minutes ago, ha5mvo said:

That said, to date , most of the airline traffic is still coded in bgl files. If you use mostly Aig traditional airlines then you’d probably get by without using AiTC at this point in time.

That is how I'm currently using AIG. And with the lockdown I've more or less frozen my updates as I still wish to see certain aircraft / liveries at my local airport. Virgin 747s at Manchester for example even though they're now decommissioned. I don't want a less busy airport.

• Upvote 2

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 1/12/2021 at 10:40 AM, ha5mvo said:

If you use mostly Aig traditional airlines then you’d probably get by without using AiTC at this point in time.

I think many airlines (British Airways, Easyjet and Ryanair to take a few of the busiest in Europe) are already in AIGFP form.

23 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

And with the lockdown I've more or less frozen my updates as I still wish to see certain aircraft / liveries at my local airport. Virgin 747s at Manchester for example even though they're now decommissioned. I don't want a less busy airport.

Same here except that I've kept up to date with the AIM updates. I don't see less traffic, more if anything. Mind you I don't remove defunct airlines.

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

1 hour ago, Pete Dowson said:

Same here except that I've kept up to date with the AIM updates. I don't see less traffic, more if anything. Mind you I don't remove defunct airlines.

Pete

I removed Flybe and now wish I hadn't. Too many empty gates at T1 EGCC. Sadly even mounting a backup of my OCI drive and finding Flybe BGL on it doesn't show up in AiCompanion BGL View.

I wish @Kaiii3 had a procedure for users to bring back defunct airlines. It seems once you remove them the process is irreversible.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Totally agree with you ray. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

2 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

I think many airlines (British Airways, Easyjet and Ryanair to take a few of the busiest in Europe) are already in AIGFP form.

Pete

Pete, do happen to know if you have to delete the .BGL file before the AIGFP will show available?  I've enabled everything, made my pointers to the directories but in AIM under online updates I see nothing and all my traffic files show .BGL.  When I search Available Online I only see GA, Government and very few AIGFP airline plans.  Do I need to delete or move .bgl's first?  

-Thank you

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

I removed Flybe and now wish I hadn't. Too many empty gates at T1 EGCC. Sadly even mounting a backup of my OCI drive and finding Flybe BGL on it doesn't show up in AiCompanion BGL View.

I wish @Kaiii3 had a procedure for users to bring back defunct airlines. It seems once you remove them the process is irreversible.

there is 😉 but it is not that easy:

1) Find the Flightplan ZIP for the flightplan you want (must be OCI ready)

2) Install the flightplan from the local ZIP

3) Ignore the defunct info^^

In your case download: http://www.alpha-india.net/aigfiles/files/Flightplans/Summer_2018/AIG_Flybe_Summer_2018v2.zip

• Like 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png