Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

21 hours ago, Baber20 said:

The AIG manager is downloading the AI traffic files in my C directory by default and is quickly running out of space. How do I move this folder to a different directory ?

That should be possible via the config to alter the paths for the AIGAIM-OCI folder I believe.

See this thread that Kai had replied to:

Hopefully this helps.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

I haven't been using any of the AIGFPs because I don't think it's compatible with my ATC app VoxATC (because it generates its own traffic from the bgl to data available.) I wonder if it would be possible to integrate?

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

12 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

I haven't been using any of the AIGFPs because I don't think it's compatible with my ATC app VoxATC (because it generates its own traffic from the bgl to data available.) I wonder if it would be possible to integrate?

AIGFP is an open format (we even provide a C#-Lib for it) so it can be integrated in any other tool directly, it is up the the developer of such tool to add it 🙂

• Upvote 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

2 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

AIGFP is an open format (we even provide a C#-Lib for it) so it can be integrated in any other tool directly, it is up the the developer of such tool to add it 🙂

@tegoidis this possible to integrate into Vox?

• Like 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

23 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

has been a bit quite over the last months regardingsome AIGTech stuff for P3D, but today I wanted to give you guys a short update: https://www.alpha-india.net/2021/07/15/aigtc-aigfp-dev-update/

Thanks Kai for the update,

The Delays feature sounds really good and the move over to AIGFP very promising. When do you expect the majority of flight plans to be converted to the new format i.e. how long of a time frame do you expect?

Also I cant remember but is it possible run AIG OCI with a mix of legacy FPs and AIGFPs at the same time?

And last, will AI Companion be or is already updated to handle AIG FPS? I have found this tool really useful.

Cheers

Mark

Edited by 787flyer
typos

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

we start with this summer season to incl the real world airways in the AIGFP files. All filesa since Summer 2020 are AIGFP ready, so you can isntall them as AIGFP as well, but wont have the airway-routing.

Coexistance of BGL and AIGFP is possible, and AIC is already supporting AIGFP (koala was quite fast adding support) 🙂

On 7/16/2021 at 10:13 AM, Kaiii3 said:

Coexistance of BGL and AIGFP is possible, and AIC is already supporting AIGFP (koala was quite fast adding support) 🙂

How do I get the older bgl traffic to appear with the newer AIGFP? None of my bgl traffic spawns, only AIGFP when the box is checked in the traffic controller.

BGLs are handled via the Sim itself. Do you have any traffic limiter?

7 hours ago, sivart2000 said:

How do I get the older bgl traffic to appear with the newer AIGFP? None of my bgl traffic spawns, only AIGFP when the box is checked in the traffic controller.

Check C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg.

Do you see two entries for AIG and are both ACTIVE=TRUE?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

There may be an issue with the AIG AIM program. Look here...

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=36527.45

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

8 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Check C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg.

Do you see two entries for AIG and are both ACTIVE=TRUE?

This is odd, I think. I have fifty something add ons and the only one item listed in the add on cfg is for my Orbx Main Library. Shouldn't all off the add ons listed in the P3D add on UI also exist in this cfg?

I have an entry for the AIG traffic configuration in the simulator's list and an entry for the traffic controller. But again, there is only the one entry for the orbx libraries in the cfg file.

Edited by sivart2000

4 minutes ago, sivart2000 said:

This is odd, I think. I have fifty something add ons and the only one item listed in the add on cfg is for my Orbx Main Library. Shouldn't all off the add ons listed in the P3D add on UI also exist in this cfg?

Not necessarily. There are two add-on.cfg files. The other one resides in:-

C:\Users\[name]\Documents\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5 Add-Ons.

If those two entries are not in that file that would explain the problem.

Do any AIG entries appear in the Addons section within P3D menu system?

But if you’re only started using AIG it could be related to the problem linked in my earlier post.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I'm new to AIG AI Manager and could use a bit of advice. This is a P3Dv5.2HF1 install. I've installed  35 flight plans both BGL and AIGFP. I've set the sim and Traffic Controller to 100%. I'm seeing both BGL and AIGFP traffic, not the 'mob scene' I would've thought with 100% settings, but okay. My question is I have nothing but a blue screen on Traffic Controller; no map at anytime before or after connection and injection nothing in the log tab. The AIG entries do appear in the Addons section and the Scenery Library in P3D but I've found only a single AIG entry for the Traffic Controller in AppData/Roaming/LM/addon.cfg. 

I appreciate that no map image in the Traffic Controller is hardly an issue but it just feels like something's not quite right and I ought to be seeing more traffic and turning the settings way down.

Any Thoughts?

Thanks

Fred 

Fred Ziker

i7-13700k, Gigabyte Aorus Master Z790, 32gb DDR5-6400, GeForce RTX3080Ti, Noctua NH-D15 Chromax CPU cooler, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD