Sign in to follow this  
sammy

Unrealistic ai aircrafts on LFMT

Hello

when using PESIM LFMT, I get unrealistic static aircrafts in wrong parking positions (companies which never land, AI planes in the hall of the airport)

Is it possible to remove them?

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, sammy said:

when using PESIM LFMT, I get unrealistic static aircrafts in wrong parking positions (companies which never land, AI planes in the hall of the airport)

1 Delete LFMT.xml from PSXseeconTraffic\parked_updates (if there is one).

2. Run PPG with the checkbox Generate [Airline,Aircraft type] ....unchecked

3. Run PSXT for say 24 hours and let it build up parking position info based on real live aircraft departing and landing. Then you will have a correct airport file.

Disclaimer:

Do note that for PSXT to get real live data it is necessary that pilots have there transponders on at the ground at LFMT. I don't know if that is the case. If not, you should run PPG with the checkbox checked. You will get parked aircrfat at the right parking positions, but not necessarely with correct airlines and types. But you can make corrections in the airport file manually.

Edited by kiek

Posted (edited)

Because there is some confusion about parked aircraft I have added three items to the FAQ (at the end) about parked aircraft.

Edited by kiek