Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

4.5 CTD's

Hi Ray

Many thanks for your continued testing, I’ll keep trying with AI less than 50% and hope that solves it. At least now you’ve identified the problem I can start adding my add ons back until the next problem... 😀😉

Yes not much flying tonight #YNWA 😁

Regards

G

Hi Gandalf, the real credit must go to Pete who analysed the logs and was able to decipher what was going on.

There’s another way to limit traffic and that’s via FSUIPC assuming you have a registered version. And avoid the major hubs.

Nervously waiting for kick-off. 🙁

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

No, used to have fsuipc 4 registered but never bothered with v5. Might have to now if I need wide fs, although my lap top is rather old and not been used recently so I’m not that keen on going down that route unless absolutely necessary. Hopefully Pete and John can find a fix 🙂

Enjoy the match!

• Like 1

Being that I'm a gooner through and through, I absolutely did not want to deal with football since Wednesday and I can finally start thinking or talking about football again, Thanks Liverpool!

I tried at 65% yesterday and it CTDed. Then I did the same flight without RC with 100% and sure enough, I completed it. I'm going to dial it down to 45% today and see if I'll finish it. I hope we can find a solution for this, I'd hate to have to switch to another ATC addon. 

@Ray Proudfoot you're two posts away from 10k! Let me be the first one to congratulate you! 🙂 

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

3 hours ago, Gandalf said:

No, used to have fsuipc 4 registered but never bothered with v5. Might have to now if I need wide fs, although my lap top is rather old and not been used recently so I’m not that keen on going down that route unless absolutely necessary. Hopefully Pete and John can find a fix 🙂

Enjoy the match!

RC doesn’t need power. An i3 is fine. Decent speakers help of course. But hang on if you can because John will look at it and could come up with a solution.

33 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Being that I'm a gooner through and through, I absolutely did not want to deal with football since Wednesday and I can finally start thinking or talking about football again, Thanks Liverpool!

I tried at 65% yesterday and it CTDed. Then I did the same flight without RC with 100% and sure enough, I completed it. I'm going to dial it down to 45% today and see if I'll finish it. I hope we can find a solution for this, I'd hate to have to switch to another ATC addon. 

@Ray Proudfoot you're two posts away from 10k! Let me be the first one to congratulate you! 🙂 

Firstly, thanks for the congratulations. Having supported Liverpool since 1965 this evening has made me so happy. Not a classic but few finals are. If you have a registered version of FSUIPC5  look at setting limits there.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I am close to be in tears (lol), I am at 47% of AI and my skies were never this empty. This sucks. I really hope the Dowson's can find the fix of some kind. 

Edited by Drumcode

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Hi Both

Well the sweet spot for me appears to be 40%. Couple of flights now with no issues, which is nice. I have to say that the amount of AI traffic at this level doesn’t appear to be that much different from what I was getting with UTL set quite high (don’t remember the exact setting) although it would be nice to have more 😉

Anyway I’m happy to be flying with no crashes and hope John can find a fix.

Great result last night! #YNWA 😁😁

Regards

G

• Like 1

Hi All

Just a quick update on this, Peter and John Dowson identified a bug in fsuipc and have posted a fix on their website, hope this is useful to some

Regards

G

P3D v4.5 (or 4.4) Crash with AIseparation or RC4

By Quoth,  May 20 in FSUIPC Support Pete Dowson Modules

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gandalf said:

Hi All

Just a quick update on this, Peter and John Dowson identified a bug in fsuipc and have posted a fix on their website, hope this is useful to some

Regards

G

P3D v4.5 (or 4.4) Crash with AIseparation or RC4

By Quoth,  May 20 in FSUIPC Support Pete Dowson Modules

I guess I must rename the .txt file to .dll?

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

6 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

I guess I must rename the .txt file to .dll?

Richard

Hi Richard, yes that’s correct. I believe it’s done that way to avoid antivirus 

Regards

G