Recommended Posts

Hi Ray

Many thanks for your continued testing, I’ll keep trying with AI less than 50% and hope that solves it. At least now you’ve identified the problem I can start adding my add ons back until the next problem... 😀😉

Yes not much flying tonight #YNWA 😁

Regards

G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Gandalf, the real credit must go to Pete who analysed the logs and was able to decipher what was going on.

There’s another way to limit traffic and that’s via FSUIPC assuming you have a registered version. And avoid the major hubs.

Nervously waiting for kick-off. 🙁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, used to have fsuipc 4 registered but never bothered with v5. Might have to now if I need wide fs, although my lap top is rather old and not been used recently so I’m not that keen on going down that route unless absolutely necessary. Hopefully Pete and John can find a fix 🙂

Enjoy the match!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being that I'm a gooner through and through, I absolutely did not want to deal with football since Wednesday and I can finally start thinking or talking about football again, Thanks Liverpool!

I tried at 65% yesterday and it CTDed. Then I did the same flight without RC with 100% and sure enough, I completed it. I'm going to dial it down to 45% today and see if I'll finish it. I hope we can find a solution for this, I'd hate to have to switch to another ATC addon. 

@Ray Proudfoot you're two posts away from 10k! Let me be the first one to congratulate you! 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gandalf said:

No, used to have fsuipc 4 registered but never bothered with v5. Might have to now if I need wide fs, although my lap top is rather old and not been used recently so I’m not that keen on going down that route unless absolutely necessary. Hopefully Pete and John can find a fix 🙂

Enjoy the match!

RC doesn’t need power. An i3 is fine. Decent speakers help of course. But hang on if you can because John will look at it and could come up with a solution.

33 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Being that I'm a gooner through and through, I absolutely did not want to deal with football since Wednesday and I can finally start thinking or talking about football again, Thanks Liverpool!

I tried at 65% yesterday and it CTDed. Then I did the same flight without RC with 100% and sure enough, I completed it. I'm going to dial it down to 45% today and see if I'll finish it. I hope we can find a solution for this, I'd hate to have to switch to another ATC addon. 

@Ray Proudfoot you're two posts away from 10k! Let me be the first one to congratulate you! 🙂 

Firstly, thanks for the congratulations. Having supported Liverpool since 1965 this evening has made me so happy. Not a classic but few finals are. If you have a registered version of FSUIPC5  look at setting limits there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am close to be in tears (lol), I am at 47% of AI and my skies were never this empty. This sucks. I really hope the Dowson's can find the fix of some kind. 

Edited by Drumcode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Both

Well the sweet spot for me appears to be 40%. Couple of flights now with no issues, which is nice. I have to say that the amount of AI traffic at this level doesn’t appear to be that much different from what I was getting with UTL set quite high (don’t remember the exact setting) although it would be nice to have more 😉

Anyway I’m happy to be flying with no crashes and hope John can find a fix.

Great result last night! #YNWA 😁😁

Regards

G

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All

Just a quick update on this, Peter and John Dowson identified a bug in fsuipc and have posted a fix on their website, hope this is useful to some

Regards

G

P3D v4.5 (or 4.4) Crash with AIseparation or RC4

By Quoth,  May 20 in FSUIPC Support Pete Dowson Modules

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gandalf said:

Hi All

Just a quick update on this, Peter and John Dowson identified a bug in fsuipc and have posted a fix on their website, hope this is useful to some

Regards

G

P3D v4.5 (or 4.4) Crash with AIseparation or RC4

By Quoth,  May 20 in FSUIPC Support Pete Dowson Modules

I guess I must rename the .txt file to .dll?

Richard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

I guess I must rename the .txt file to .dll?

Richard

Hi Richard, yes that’s correct. I believe it’s done that way to avoid antivirus 

Regards

G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now