Sign in to follow this  
Wood4591

New adam's PTA preset

HI Adam

I loaded your new PTA preset Adam_266_01 for P3Dv4.5 and strange thing happening.:

Only skeleton planes appears  in P3d scenario page and in airports. When I revert to your previous preset Adam PTA 263_01 or Matt's preset , all normal.

Any idea what is happening ?

thanks

5 hours ago, mulgrave said:

I loaded your new PTA preset Adam_266_01 for P3Dv4.5 and strange thing happening.:

Only skeleton planes appears  in P3d scenario page and in airports. When I revert to your previous preset Adam PTA 263_01 or Matt's preset , all normal.

Any idea what is happening?

I don't yet know what's causing it. The same happened to me last night - after three days' testing with no problems. I'll fix it up ASAP!!! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Adam.

EDIT: Now FIXED - please re-download (apologies)!

Edited by Adamski_NZ
  • Upvote 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

36 minutes ago, goban1yas said:

In the option "Aircraft lighting & saturation\Ambient sunlight ratio" change to 1

Thanks! The actual value should be 0.76. For some reason (probably because I had that value highlighted and used the mouse scroll wheel) it had a weird value of "p".

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Hi Adam.

Thanks a lot for you work!

Really like your presets and already waited for the new one to come out 🙂

Regards

Marc

Marc Weber

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.