Sign in to follow this  
EdK

Flashing clouds, swarmcloud fix issue

Hello all, it’s been a long time since I made a post here but I have run into an issue with flashing clouds. I found the fix here regarding the swarmcloud fix and decided to try it. I followed the instructions per the post but after the fix was complete I found completely cloudless skies. I currently run FSX  boxed with REX essentials plus od. While I use REX for the textures I actually set the weather inFSX using the user defined option. This problem only exists when setting with user defined and not with the other themes. I did back everything up prior to making the fix and switched it back but the problem still exists. Any help would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks, Ed

6 hours ago, EdK said:

Hello all, it’s been a long time since I made a post here 

It shows you just joined 12 hours ago and this is your first post. Do you have another account?

As far as the issue I’m not sure as I used it via ASN. Maybe someone will have an answer for you.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I thought I did but whe I tried to retrieve my password the email wasn’t recognized. Guess that was my first post. I haven’t been on any forum for several years though.