Sign in to follow this  
ludo1426

G1000 Development

Hello,

Do you plan a G1000 Development in a near Future (Weeks or Months) ?

I'm searching a solution to replace the G1000 on XPlane 11 of my C172 & C182 by a better solution.

Waiting for your answer

Kind regards

Hi,

We can't comment on future products, however in the meantime, you might want to further read this:

And before you ask for "When?", we're progressing well and can't wait sharing this new product with all of you!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thank you for your answer.

Very very nice product !!!! But this is G600, not G1000.

But because they looks very similar, I hope it won't take much time to make the G1000 Software... Hope so...

50 minutes ago, ludo1426 said:

Thank you for your answer.

Very very nice product !!!! But this is G600, not G1000.

But because they looks very similar, I hope it won't take much time to make the G1000 Software... Hope so...

Unfortunately they just look similar when you are half blind and looking 2 miles away.

They are very different devices and although I would love to see a Rxp G1000 to replace all those crappy Carenado G1000, creating the full suite would take quite some time to Jean-Luc and his team.

I hope it will happen one day though!

• Like 1

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.