Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

Armi Project Oman OOMS disappeared from store

OOMS is removed from SimMarket and the developer has not responded to my emails. What is the story with this airport? The FSX version is available but not P3D4. And the south eastern terminal area and cargo ramps are not finished. Does somebody know? Thanks.

Last I heard was that there were too many bugs in the P3D version including missing models/textures so it was pulled from the store. They were supposed to fix/update it and then re-release it. Either they've moved on to the next half baked product or the list of problems with the product are far greater than originally documented. 

• Upvote 1

It disappeared many months ago already. Supposedly to make some quick fixes, but it never reappeared. Don't know why, but I do hope it comes back one day...

• Upvote 1

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

A refund? If you bought the P3Dv4 version you should still be able to download it, I'm pretty sure. If you got an earlier version hoping for an upgrade, then yes, probably get a refund... Though I manage to get Armi Project's FSX versions to work quite well overall.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

3 minutes ago, Benjamin J said:

A refund? If you bought the P3Dv4 version you should still be able to download it, I'm pretty sure. If you got an earlier version hoping for an upgrade, then yes, probably get a refund... Though I manage to get Armi Project's FSX versions to work quite well overall.

I can get it from my store page but it is not a complete product. If they are not going to update it I should be able to get a refund correct?

If you think it's not complete I guess you can get a refund, send the store an email and ask, I suppose?

Out of curiosity, why is it not complete?

Benjamin van Soldt

7 minutes ago, Boeing or not going said:

I can get it from my store page but it is not a complete product. If they are not going to update it I should be able to get a refund correct?

Before confirming at Simmarket you see message : No refunds given 

But you have a serious complain so they might make an exception..

Edited by GSalden

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

46 minutes ago, Benjamin J said:

If you think it's not complete I guess you can get a refund, send the store an email and ask, I suppose?

Out of curiosity, why is it not complete?

I said it in my first post. south eastern terminal not complete and cargo terminal and taxiways around that area all missing

I appreciate that refunds are generally not provided, but surely this should be possible if a product has so many errors and issues that it has been removed from the site until they have been corrected? Surely that is effectively admitting that the product is not fit for purpose as it stands (based on the OP's comments about incomplete and/or missing buildings and taxiways)?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Refunds aren’t allowed at simmarket, but it doesn’t stop people doing credit card chargebacks for products they’ve already bought and use. Ask me how I know....

• Like 1

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Ouch! I hope that does not happen too often, Ben :ohmy:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

42 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Ouch! I hope that does not happen too often, Ben :ohmy:

Only happened to me once. But it’s very annoying. 

• Like 1

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

On 5/7/2019 at 6:59 AM, Airline2Sim said:

Refunds aren’t allowed at simmarket, but it doesn’t stop people doing credit card chargebacks for products they’ve already bought and use. Ask me how I know....

You provide a good product it is complete, and support, yes?

This Armi project has no support, half done, and even pulled from the store!

You have every right to be frustrated but some developers like this Armi scenery do not help the community they hurt it!

Edited by Boeing or not going

Hi,

I purchased the FS9/FSX version and had the same issues, No taxiways in large areas of the airport, ILS did not capture, AFCAD looks like a mess.. I requested a refund or a credit for another product from Simmarket. I have been a customer of theirs since 2002 and purchased a lot from them. 

“Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, digital content should be of a satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described."

Rgds, John