Sign in to follow this  
aentwis

Germany: VirtualFly throttle quadrants TQ6 and TQ6+

Posted (edited)

Dear all,

I have two VirtualFly throttle quadrants on offer:

SOLD The first is my original TQ6 with potentiometers controlling the axis levers. It was returned to VirtualFly for a full overhaul, during which the latest potentiometers they have were installed. It was lost by FedEx for around one month, during which time the package had to be opened to identify it. FedEx repacked it incorrectly and the unit arrived with scratches on the case that were not on the device when VF dispatched it (they personally assured that). Needless to say, I bought myself a TQ6+ with Hall Effect sensors and planned on selling my original device. I can provide pictures to anyone interested in this device. I believe it is one of the best pieces of flight simulation hardware equipment I have ever owned and is particularly robust. It comes boxed in its original packaging and with the desktop clamp and retaining screws with alun key. The device cost approximately €730 new back in August 2016 and has been fully overhauled with brand-new potentiometers. I am asking €350 plus shipping for this one.

The second is a brand-new, boxed (still sealed, I never opened it) VirtualFly TQ6+, the new version with Hall Effect sensors. Following on from the above story with FedEx, the scratches caused through the shipment being lost led Virtual Fly to send me a replacement device, a brand-new TQ6+. As mentioned above, I had already purchased one of these just after I sent the older device above to be overhauled. These are currently retailing for around €720 including VAT directly from VirtualFly and €779,99 at erosoft.com (which I find is a little overpriced...). As it was my good fortune that VirtualFly was exceptionally generous in offering me the device, but also not expecting me to return the original, I would like to pass on a little of this good fortune to someone here. As such, I am asking only €600 plus shipping for the brand-new TQ6+. I can provide pictures of the packaging, as it is stilled sealed, for anyone who is interested in this.

In both cases, I would really prefer to ship within the EU. I do not know what the additional costs of importing would be for these devices if shipped to the US or elsewhere. Given the prices of these goods, you are looking at quite an additional sum.

Andrew Entwistle
Würzburg, Germany

Edited by Jim Young
To show one item has been sold

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The TQ6 has now been sold.

I still have a brand-new and sealed TQ6+ on offer...

Andrew Entwistle
Würzburg, Germany

Sign in to follow this