Sign in to follow this  
dyl55

P3d saitek multi panel Rev and VS problem

Hi all, 

dont know if it’s the right section (if not sorry)

As I’m learning to fly I’ve started to use Rev on the multi panel and everytime i click it, it turning on and off immediatly to activate the APR instead, 

VS Also turn off as soon as i click

I dont think the problem comes from spadnext cause it looks like everything is well configured, I’ve Check p3d control command but l dont see anything, 
Maybe something is in conflict when I hit those buttons ?

Any advice ?

thanks

Have you checked that this isn't correct operation? If the a/c you are flying has a 'REV' or 'B/C' button and you press it in the VC, does it behave differently? I am not that familiar with B/C operation but my understanding is all it does is change the sensing of the OBI to work backwards. It may be that in your a/c it does this and then switches to APR mode, since the approach is otherwise just the same. I would expect switching to APR would turn off VS, as it includes a vertical mode (GS). (Again, I don't know enough about B/C approaches to know if you can track the GS as well as the localiser.)

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

Well did not think about Trying that, I’ll try right now

the VS problem is a separate problem, it do that even when I’m not in APR mode, just everytime I push it 

So, I tried, In VC I can see the BC(rev) button, same result when I push it, and that was with the Alabeo c421 

I tried with the RealAir duke and in this case it works fine, so the problem is definitely not a spad one but more something related with the plane that create a conflict with the saitek panel but no idea what