Sign in to follow this  
Ausflight

MCE for P3Dv4.4 Setup

I’m interested in a purchase can you tell me what documentation does the program come with.Like setting it up and tutorial and any other?

Regards.

Zdenek  Cebis

2 hours ago, Ausflight said:

I’m interested in a purchase can you tell me what documentation does the program come with.Like setting it up and tutorial and any other?

Regards.

You can have a go at the Demo here

Once you have it installed, you'll find many documents accessible via the Windows menu

Start->All Apps->Multi Crew Experience

Alternatively go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Crew Experience\Docs\ folder.

MCE is intended as a "Turnkey" solution.

Real world pilots should just fire the app and start talking.

We don't expect users to go through tons of documentation.

Speech grammars are designed to cater for natural speech, so you don't need to memorize exact sentences, including "the", "is" in the middle.

There isn't some secret trigger sentence you need to look up in the documentation in order to get things going.

You can use your own checklist as well as your own trigger sentences if you wanted.

We hope it's intuitive enough.

Let us know otherwise

Edited by FS++
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, FS++ said:

Once you have it installed, you'll find many documents accessible via the Windows menu

Speech grammars are designed to cater for natural speech, so you don't need to memorize exact sentences, including "the", "is" in the middle.

There isn't some secret trigger sentence you need to look up in the documentation in order to get things going.

You can use your own checklist as well as your own trigger sentences if you wanted.

Let us know otherwise

Thankyou very informative all i need to know.I have only asked as I didn’t know much about your program that’s all.

Regards.

Zdenek  Cebis

20 hours ago, Ausflight said:

Thankyou very informative all i need to know.I have only asked as I didn’t know much about your program that’s all.

Regards.

Edited by Ausflight

Zdenek  Cebis

20 hours ago, Ausflight said:

Regards.

Just made my purchase Gerald and i can’t wait to use it.

Regards.

Zdenek  Cebis

22 hours ago, FS++ said:

Let us know otherwise

Hello Gerald I just purchased MCE for P3D v4.4 I have made a payment through PayPal and have received all the emails but I thought i will receive a download link but i haven’t so how do I go about installing the program as I have bit of difficulty understanding it all about the installation and activation.

Thankyou in advance.

Zdenek  Cebis

1 hour ago, Ausflight said:

Hello Gerald I just purchased MCE for P3D v4.4 I have made a payment through PayPal and have received all the emails but I thought i will receive a download link but i haven’t so how do I go about installing the program as I have bit of difficulty understanding it all about the installation and activation.

Thankyou in advance.

No worries.

Welcome aboard.

It's the same Demo package you presumably already installed that gets activated by putting a file you obtain from us inside \Multi Crew Experience\ installation folder.

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Crew Experience\ installation folder, fill-out "Registration.txt" file and send it. Your activation file will be e-mailed to you.

Thank you

18 minutes ago, FS++ said:

No worries.

Welcome aboard.

It's the same Demo package you presumably already installed that gets activated by putting a file you obtain from us inside \Multi Crew Experience\ installation folder.

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Crew Experience\ installation folder, fill-out "Registration.txt" file and send it. Your activation file will be e-mailed to you.

Thank you

No i didn’t know it was the same as the demo download as i was waiting for your answer first just to be sure.Im not at my pc now but i will do it tomorrow with your instructions you gave me Gerald.

Regards.

Zdenek  Cebis

14 hours ago, FS++ said:

No worries.

Welcome aboard.

Thank you

Hello Gerald I have installed the MCE and I have filled in the license.exe but then it tell me to send it by webmail and I only use Gmail So how do I sent it to get my license please?

Thankyou.

Zdenek  Cebis

3 hours ago, Ausflight said:

Hello Gerald I have installed the MCE and I have filled in the license.exe but then it tell me to send it by webmail and I only use Gmail So how do I sent it to get my license please?

Thankyou.

Gerald i have managed to sent my information registration.txt thru my gmail and I’m awaiting reply for the license please.

Regards.

Zdenek  Cebis

5 hours ago, Ausflight said:

Gerald i have managed to sent my information registration.txt thru my gmail and I’m awaiting reply for the license please.

Regards.

The key was sent. Sorry for the possibly perceived delay. We're based in the United Kingdom.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FS++ said:

The key was sent. Sorry for the possibly perceived delay. We're based in the United Kingdom.

Thankyou for the reply Gerald,no don’t be sorry Gerald I’m the impatient one i just couldn’t wait to receive it so I can start going.Yes thanks i confirm received the licence and put it in the MCE folder like the email told me to do.One thing I have noticed that the MCE shortcut created when you install it can’t be run as a admin because if you right click on it it the admin doesn’t show up however the MCE application icon located in Program files (x86) MCE can be run as admin.So i was just going to ask you which one should I use and should I create a short cut on the desktop for the one located in program files?

Thankyou in advance.

Zdenek  Cebis

2 hours ago, Ausflight said:

Thankyou for the reply Gerald,no don’t be sorry Gerald I’m the impatient one i just couldn’t wait to receive it so I can start going.Yes thanks i confirm received the licence and put it in the MCE folder like the email told me to do.One thing I have noticed that the MCE shortcut created when you install it can’t be run as a admin because if you right click on it it the admin doesn’t show up however the MCE application icon located in Program files (x86) MCE can be run as admin.So i was just going to ask you which one should I use and should I create a short cut on the desktop for the one located in program files?

Thankyou in advance.

"mce.exe" is compiled to always run as administrator, that's probably why the shortcut menu doesn't give you the option.