markk71

New development update from A2A this weekend!

HondaJet

• Like 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hoping for a Baron or what we really want is a turbine Duke, pls let it NOT be a DA-62

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hopefully not another single-engine slowpoke. Would love a fast cruiser, to see the world in.

• Like 1

Hoping for an Aerostar

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, FPStewy said:

Hoping for a Baron or what we really want is a turbine Duke, pls let it NOT be a DA-62

Hmmm...this got me thinking...multiple aircraft, when A2A usually only do one at a time...could the RealAir aircraft have found a new home? It's a nice thought, but I doubt it, as their natural home now would surely be Vertx. 

Edited by Holdit

The secret plane in development is quickly becoming secret "planes" in development. My last trip across the US opened more doors for A2A and things are really ramping up. In the meantime, the Bonanza is still getting great attention from our beta team. They are holding our feet to the fire as usual.

What I can say is we have never had such a diverse potential lineup for future projects. It's keeping things challenging and interesting, which is just the way we like it.

Scott.

Maybe this post from A2A from  June 2018, has some clues what might be upcoming?

5 minutes ago, markk70 said:

Maybe this post from A2A from  June 2018, has some clues what might be upcoming?

I like his "planes", maybe that's to cover for something else... Perhaps the FSX Hot Air Balloon is making a comeback, with the A2A attention to quality.

I really want to see an A2A turboprop, like a TBM or Pilatus.  And a B-17.  Come on A2A, update that for P3D already!

• Like 2

I'd love to see them do a turboprop too, but I'd also like to see them tackle a turbo-charged piston GA.  P3D's piston engine model is just as broken as its turbo prop model is, and nowhere is that more evident than on turbocharged planes.  Since A2A are one of the only devs to do normally aspirated piston engines properly, I'd like to see that expertise turned loose on turbocharged engines as well.

Scott

:biggrin::rolleyes: You guys kill me.

• Like 2

I have a feeling that xplane development is going to be announced. So something for P3d and Xplane.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, regis9 said:

I remember discussion of a T-33 at one time, that would make me overjoyed.

Me too!

Russ

Edited by b1bmsgt

I want a Starship!

• Like 1

I just woke up from a nightmare tossing and turning in a cold sweat and dreamt that they had released a Cessna C206 Stationair and a C152.

• Like 1

Talking about wet dreams an Electra would be awesome!

Posted (edited)

If you do a single engine plane do a C206, C208 and supercargomaster, Pilatus PC-12

Or fast twins

No high quality developer cares to do the most popular and missing aircraft. They do not like printing money! Okay! Are they going to do another slow aircraft that gets boring to fly after a couple months. Or a military aircraft that speaking for myself I could not care less about...

Edited by Boeing or not going
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

:biggrin::rolleyes: You guys kill me.

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it!  😀

Scott

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Skywolf said:

please be a jet.  I am tired of slow speeds.  I have the need for Speed

DCS!!

How about a respectful nod to Flight Unlimited 3.......the Beechjet 400A?

• Like 1