Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

Start as Administrator!!

The nonvol folder is empty.

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Thanks Jean-Luc.  Can you please tell me my username for the GTN750?

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Thank you!

Howard

Let me know if this works for you and we'll see whether we can make this happening programatically in our future updates, so that 'black screen' is a thing of the past for all our customers running the solution once as-admin and being stuck from then on.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi Jean-Luc.

I will be back home this afternoon and will definitely let you know if this works.  

Howard

I'm sorry Jean-Luc, but it did not work. It only started when I started as administrator. I did as you instructed above, but I can't attach a copy to show you.

Howard (DESKTOP-Q847QE\Howard)

Edited by Howiefly13

Howard

Yes, the first 3 lines.  There is no 4th line.  There are grey check marks in the allow column. Send me your email and I will forward a photo.

Edited by RXP
[privacy: removed email address]

Howard

The 4th line, "Users ([computername]\Users)" is for all users.

So do you mean initially you only had 2 lines instead of the 3 lines I've shown in the screenshots?

It shouldn't be a problem not having the 'all users' entry as long as you've manually added your username, and similarly, you can add 'all users' exactly the same way you've added your username.

NB: they are grey once you've APPLY + OK + reopen the panel (see the 'expected' screenshot above).

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

I did manually add my username and the checks are a light grey. 

Howard

Hi Howard,

I'm glad we've managed to sort this one out, thanks to your enduring patience and assistance.

I confirm a workaround to make this all automatic is on its way in a future update.