Sign in to follow this  
fppilot

St Louis Blues Hondajet - will it be to San Jose? or Denver ??

Sitting on display on the tarmac at Lambert Field, in St. Louis, just out of the paint shop!  Waiting to head to our Stanley Cup Conference Finals destination!  Will it be the San Jose Sharks?  Or the Colorado Avalanche?  That will be decided in tonight's Game 7 Division Finals in San Jose.  If San Jose wins, the Conference Finals will begin there.  But if the Avalanche prevail St Louis will inherit Home Ice advantage and the series will start in St Louis.  The winner of the Conference Finals 7 game series will play in the Stanley Cup Finals.

During the series with Nashville, and the series vs Dallas, the back and forth trips were made with a Turbine Duke v2.  But strong headwinds will be fighting too hard for the trips west.

This Hondajet, at 40,000 ft and 430 knots will shorten those trips to the west!

Hondajet%20-%20Blues-X2.jpg

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

It's San Jose!

KSJC%20flight%20plan-L.jpg

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Frank, I'm smiling because someone is integrating the Stanley Cup playoffs with flight simming! NICE. Being a native New Englander, I will favor the Bruins or the 'Canes in the finals...after all, the Carolina team was once in Hartford, near where I lived and I attended many Whaler games...(I don't admit that too often). 

OK, you've inspired me to make a KSTL/KSJC shuttle flight tonight!

See you at the arena and I guess...Go BLUES! (family ties to Missouri too)

cheers,

Greg 

• Like 1

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

5 hours ago, Chocorua said:

Frank, I'm smiling because someone is integrating the Stanley Cup playoffs with flight simming!

LOL Greg G,
Most of my flying is done around various sports schedules.  Indiana Univ basketball, IU soccer and baseball, Indycar racing and Formula 1 when in North America.  Occasional MLB baseball.  Super Bowl each year.  The Masters golf tourney.  Also a month long Caribbean trip each year.

Keeps it interesting!

Frank Patton
ASUS 

Such a great idea Frank!  I was hoping to follow around the Blue Jays this year but sadly real world commitments crept up.  Perhaps I'll try again.

Dan

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

2 hours ago, dpergau said:

Such a great idea Frank!  I was hoping to follow around the Blue Jays this year but sadly real world commitments crept up.  Perhaps I'll try again.

Dan

An MLB team schedule is quite a challenge.  16 or 17 3-game series away from home.  Approx 8 road trips of varying length.  A lot of fun to pursue however as the road trip circuits can take  you along some very interesting flight routes!

Frank Patton
ASUS 

Tomorrow will be a trip home from Boston to St Louis in my Blue's themed Hondajet.  With the Stanley Cup!  

Hondajet%20-%20Blues-X2.jpg

• Like 1

Frank Patton
ASUS 

Dedication well-rewarded...to both the SIM pilot here and the Blues...🙂...

Congratulations!