Sign in to follow this  
Wennerholm

DIGITAL DESIGN - LIVERPOOL P3D4 - FPS

Hi! I need an high quality arpt. in UK. I have EGLL but the FPS is to low at and around the arpt. How about DIGITAL DESIGN - LIVERPOOL for P3D4? Anyone having experience from Digital Design regarding EGGP vs FPS?

Edited by Wennerholm

5 hours ago, Wennerholm said:

Hi! I need an high quality arpt. in UK. I have EGLL but the FPS is to low at and around the arpt. How about DIGITAL DESIGN - LIVERPOOL for P3D4? Anyone having experience from Digital Design regarding EGGP vs FPS?

One word: FANTASTIC!!! - all from Digital Design are great.

and better: also an fantastic support!

Thanks Urmel

• Upvote 1

Within 4.4 it’s one of the best airports I have. Wonderful looks and performance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Same here it was one of the problem ones I had with 4.5 or it could of been orbx England that I was running it with

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

Thank´s all for the good support! I have just purchase EGGP! And, yes! It is a very good arpt! 

Does anyone else get double wind socks on the same pole at this airport?

Doesn't happen all the time but sometimes get two windsocks blowing in opposite

or different directions. Could it be a SODE issue?

Otherwise a fantastic airport. probably my favourite.

Thank´s all for the good support! I have just purchase EGGP! And, yes! It is a very good arpt!

....and it will look even better when it is surrounded by ORBx TrueEarth GB Central photoscenery and autogen. I just hope that we do not have to wait months for that scenery to be released. My old photoscenery option is looking a bit dated now compared to TrueEarth GB South....

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

8 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

....and it will look even better when it is surrounded by ORBx TrueEarth GB Central photoscenery and autogen. I just hope that we do not have to wait months for that scenery to be released. My old photoscenery option is looking a bit dated now compared to TrueEarth GB South....

Not on 4.5 it won't until the hot fix is out

14ppkc-6.png

Well, TrueEarth GB Central is not available yet, so I am betting that the 4.5 hotfix will just about beat it to store shelves :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I bought and installed EGPP from DD but at the end of installation it says there is another version already installed? I never installed EGGP before!

Hm, it is in the scenery library, I just had to move it up. Now I only have a texture problem, the PBR rain effect on the ground switches on and off.

Edited by Rene_Feijen

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)