Sign in to follow this  
turner112

Tidbit of info from E3

> What's so cryptic?Choosing who someone else wants to be makes no logical sense.So is there going to a FSX presentation or something? The videos are still not on fsinsider........

Guest sclincoln

> There are no screenshots yet because the panels won't be>available until after the DX10 patch. They need full DX10>capability to get the shadows for the gauge mounting bezels to>show correctly with changing sun positions.You were being sarcastic, right? Did you see the press conference way back in January where Mike flew a helicopter off the deck of a ship near Hawaii? He cycled through several outside views and eventually stopped on the VC view, which he used for a while. Didn't see a 2D panel there, although the devs have assured us they will be there.

>> What's so cryptic?>>Choosing who someone else wants to be makes no logical>sense.Oh for pity's sake! It's obvious that what was meant was either:"...where THEY can choose who they want to be..."or"...where you can choose who YOU want to be..."Obviously, you've never had to read & grade college freshmen's papers... or even some graduate students papers for that matter! :-beerchug

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

> Obviously, you've never had to read & grade college freshmen's papers... > or even some graduate students papers for that matter!I wrote enough myself but I would have expected press statements from MS to be a better quality. Maybe even proof read :-lol

Hey Kasper, thanks for taking the time to put together a collection of FSX screens! Would you mind telling me where you found the 4 pics of different seasons? I'd like to see them at a higher resolution if possible.:-bigangel-Scott Armstrong

Guest victorwest

>It's funny, you'd think that MS would make it well known when>(or if!) they are going to make a presentation. Wouldn't they>want the maximum publicity? It seems with these sort of things>the press conferences are veiled in the same amount of secrecy>as the development. I guess it was secret because it wasn't going to happen! :-)