Sign in to follow this  
anantvatta

Aircraft Unstable

Hello everyone,

My simulator was working just fine until 2 days back, the aircraft is not stable on the runway. Whenever at a high speed, the use of rudder makes it bend over to a side of a wing instead of moving the tires. Please help me with this issue. I have Reinstalled the Simulator and tried stock aircrafts too, but the problem is same. I have also checked this issue on various different airport sceneries too.

Welcome to AVSIM. Have you somehow swapped a control axis? Whatever you used to use for rudder has possibly been reassigned to aileron?

This is just a guess as you did not say what you use to control the aircraft; keyboard/mouse, yoke, joystick, rudder pedals..

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

5 hours ago, HighBypass said:

Welcome to AVSIM. Have you somehow swapped a control axis? Whatever you used to use for rudder has possibly been reassigned to aileron?

This is just a guess as you did not say what you use to control the aircraft; keyboard/mouse, yoke, joystick, rudder pedals..

I use mouse for control axis

I highly recommend a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joy stick.  Trying to use mouse and keyboard is like using moose and squirrel, only worse!:blink:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

10 minutes ago, charliearon said:

I highly recommend a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joy stick.  Trying to use mouse and keyboard is like using moose and squirrel, only worse!:blink:

but can anyone send me their configuration settings if they are using a mouse like me, that'll be great