Changelog:

- ATPCS test added
- Fuel Used indication adjusted
- Warning sounds fixed
- Now autopilot is ready to follow FMS on Ready for takeoff option
- Electric system on startup adjusted
- FMS fonts adjusted
- Overhead lights on startup adjusted
- Fixes a problem where the aircraft ran parallel to the FP track only on virtual cockpit
- Minor bugs fixes

• Like 2

Liam Carbin

4 minutes ago, el_kab0ng said:

Any chance they fixed the fuel crossfeed for hotel mode?

If its not in the changelog, I doubt it. 

Liam Carbin

I don´t know if this is normal or I´m missing something. Did a flight today and right after takeoff and after pressing the wheels up command on my joystick, only the rear right wheel went up, while the front and rear left did not respond and remained down. Hydraulic pressure was Ok, the electrical circuits seemed to be all Ok, according to the warning lights, so I had to abort the flight.

Any hints?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I had this happen to me (during landing) after using Hotel mode and fiddling with the aux hyd pump at start up. The only thing that cleared it was to keep bringing the gear up and down several times before they locked. I've only had this happen once, so I haven't been able to replicate the problem.