Sign in to follow this  
Elliscool23

P3d v4.5 ezdok sim connect issue

Hi all, I have used fsx for flight sim for 4 years before I finally switched to p3d. P3d has been very good and I transferred all of my Add-ons from fsx to P3d without trouble (apart from paying for the 738 again) however there was an issue. When I installed ezdok through the flight 1 app on the computer, then upgraded it to the latest version from online (3.0.1.67) every single time I open P3d I have the same error, everything else works apart from EZCA and when you click on it you see “connecting with simconnect” and it never connects. I don’t know what to do as I have uninstalled and re installed many times now running the setup each time and installing the sim connects that are in the folder aswell as giving admin privileges to all of the .exes in the ezca directory. I really hope you guys can help as ezdok have not replied to my ticket that I sent them on Wednesday, I feel like I cannot fly without ezdok.

Thanks in advance

-Ellis   

55 minutes ago, Elliscool23 said:

I really hope you guys can help as ezdok have not replied to my ticket that I sent them on Wednesday,

Hi!

Support will work from the beginning of next week. For now, check that Prepar3D runs "as administrator" (properties of the launcher icon).

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Hi thanks for the quick reply, I have had that set for a while now to no help, thanks for telling that the support will be back online soon just really want to be flying again as I cannot sim without it