Sign in to follow this  
rayharris108

Shift Key panels in VC no longer appearing - please help

Hi All,

I have just noticed  that when I press Shift +1, Shift +2, Shift +3 etc, in my VCs none of the panels appear any longer. A box outline appears fleetingly and then disappears. This makes flying very difficult. It is not aircraft dependent, affecting all planes I have tried from default to add on. In a pane where I have  GTN750 installed I did briefly luckily get the GTN back on Shift +3 but none of the other panels (eg the maintenance hanger in A2A Cherokee for example) appear.

There is frustratingly little information online from others that I have been able find, who have experienced this. I have not made any changes that I remember that might have affected this globally either and it has never happened before.

My Specs are P3D v4.4, with full Orbx, Pilots global mesh, FSPS limiter, FSUIPC latest I think v5.151.

PC running Win 10: i5 4690, GTX1080, 32Gb RAM, 2Tb 720rpm disk drive

Any help from the community would be very welcome indeed.

Ray

WORD NOT ALLOWED?

Oh dear I think I must have misspelt the word 'Shift' lol... sorry, better get my eyesight checked..

Be very careful about "Words Not Allowed".  Now, that aside, have you done much Google searching about this problem?

http://prepar3dtest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116015

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi Charlie,

Noted, and thanks.

I had done a search but had not come up with this one. Of course it worked. I'd flipped up the transparency to 100% in my sleep - instead of the frame limiter. Doh!

Great community here and a real help to me. Was tearing small amount of hair out.

Kind regards,

Ray

Glad it helped you Ray:happy:  Yeah, I know all about that ripping hair out!  I know all about what I call a "horseshoe haircut"👴

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: