Sign in to follow this  
Woozie

P3D v4.5 HF1 - addon compatibility list

I'd imagine this thread will get pretty long, quickly. Would be helpful if the reports are summarized in the original post so users looking for info don't have to search down the thread.

Thanks,

Chris

• Upvote 1

Chris Lezama

3 minutes ago, truthknown said:

I'd imagine this thread will get pretty long, quickly. Would be helpful if the reports are summarized in the original post so users looking for info don't have to search down the thread.

Thanks,

Chris

This is the OP's original idea, but he needs the cooperation of the mods to do it.

Excellent, HF1 is not even 24 hours old and many addons have already been updated or are still working. Seems like the changes were so minor that most simply needed an updated version check. 

PMDG's 737, 777 and 747 all seem to be working, but no official word yet [USER]

2 hours ago, Nickbe said:

[DEV] Ezdok Software

New build EZCA 3.0.1.68 (and EZCA 2.8.2) - already undergoing internal testing. Added support for P3D4.5(hotfix1) and ActiveSky 7070.
Most likely, tomorrow this versions will be on the Flight1 forum https://www.simforums.com/forums/ezdok-beta-forum_forum40.html.

Awesome!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

QW787 Ext power and doors pop up does not work.  At least for me.  pop up works but when clicking on ext power it does not connect and turn green, yes brake is on.

Darcy

Edited by Darcy

VertX DA-62 G1000 map display not working correctly, especially at larger zoom settings.

It's really starting to look like the "Not Working" pool is getting deep. Shame.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

5 hours ago, somiller said:

It's really starting to look like the "Not Working" pool is getting deep. Shame.

It's only been a day. 

14ppkc-6.png

I created a quick and dirty spreadsheet to consolidate the information we have so far. Feel free to add and edit entries as you see fit.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S4h2zzCPTzpCPhpPK7-N0zB3LgwGl8_Ird7OKLO3Ykw/edit?usp=sharing

@Jim Young @188AHC @cmpbellsjc or any other mod, could someone please add this link to the opening post? Thank you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

EZDok update posted to their forums...

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

No word from Matt Davies yet on the support forum but for me Simtweaks P3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) v2.66 appears to be working with 4.5 hotfix.

Edited by hschuit
  • Upvote 1

Envtex is also now compatible with the hotfix, so there are no more error message during install. Envtex/Envshade fully compatible.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link