Sign in to follow this  
Woozie

P3D v4.5 HF1 - addon compatibility list

Add the latest version of SimStarter is compatible

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/145222-latest-45-hotfix-is-simstarter-still-ok/

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

10 hours ago, Darcy said:

QW787 Ext power and doors pop up does not work.  At least for me.  pop up works but when clicking on ext power it does not connect and turn green, yes brake is on.

Darcy

All functions of the QW 787 doors/ext power popup are working fine for me.

Just had an email from fsps that FFTF dynamic is updated for hf1. 

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

VRS Superbug and VRS Tacpack are not compatible, but then no compatibility updates have been issued for the pre-Hotfix 1 P3D v4.5.

1 hour ago, djbully said:

Just had an email from fsps that FFTF dynamic is updated for hf1. 

That's what I was waiting for I may do all three Client Scenery Content and the SDK.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Thanks all for your contributions so far. Its such a tedious task to monitor countless addon forums for updates every single time P3D has been updated. There are still too many addons missing built in auto update capability.

I have updated the spreadsheet with all recent additions. BTW, someone actually managed to mess up the probably simplest spreadsheet ever made! Well done, thats quite an achievement 😄 I fixed it

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Woozie said:

Thanks all for your contributions so far. Its such a tedious task to monitor countless addon forums for updates every single time P3D has been updated. There are still too many addons missing built in auto update capability.

I have updated the spreadsheet with all recent additions. BTW, someone actually managed to mess up the probably simplest spreadsheet ever made! Well done, thats quite an achievement 😄 I fixed it

Brilliant work 

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

Has the Flight1 GTN Complete really been updated?  The download link on their website still gives you version 2.10, which is the one that came out in April for the original P3D 4.5. I can't get it to load after the hotfix.  Is the user report wrong, or am I missing a step?

28 minutes ago, Alan_A said:

Has the Flight1 GTN Complete really been updated?  The download link on their website still gives you version 2.10, which is the one that came out in April for the original P3D 4.5. I can't get it to load after the hotfix.  Is the user report wrong, or am I missing a step?

Have you tried the F1 update tool on your desktop. ( not the agent )

Bob

Edited by onebob

Just Added LINDA, OCBAV4, FDC, PF3, RemoteCDU all as working fine thus far

• Like 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Rex site still lists REX WX Advantage as "In Testing". This is listed in the spreadsheet as updated, however, it appears to be ONLY updated for the radar bundled with aircraft - Milviz has updated.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

1 hour ago, onebob said:

Have you tried the F1 update tool on your desktop. ( not the agent )

Bob

I did, and it worked.  For some reason, when I tried it earlier, it didn't - I couldn't get the updater to update itself to the latest version.  But it was fine on the second try.  I'm wondering whether there wasn't something wrong with my system yesterday, given the number of things that wouldn't work, but now they do.  Very strange.  Thanks for the suggestion - you persuaded me to try it again and now we're good.

I'm guessing that the issue with the Milviz Weather Radar is is that it has only been tested with specific Milviz aircraft, running under P3d 4.5 HF1. The previous and the new DLL file show the same version number, but the file date and file size are different. The generic version is located in the P3d4 gauges subfolder, while the Milviz aircraft versions are located in the aircraft's panel subfolder.