Sign in to follow this  
Woozie

P3D v4.5 HF1 - addon compatibility list

8 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

I'm guessing that the issue with the Milviz Weather Radar is is that it has only been tested with specific Milviz aircraft, running under P3d 4.5 HF1. The previous and the new DLL file show the same version number, but the file date and file size are different. The generic version is located in the P3d4 gauges subfolder, while the Milviz aircraft versions are located in the aircraft's panel subfolder.

Jay,

Are you saying we should be able to copy the updated dll from Milviz aircraft panel directory and place it in P3D gauges directory and the full radar that we installed in other aircraft will work?

Updated Milviz Beaver Panel: Size: 3.52 MB (3,694,080 bytes); Date: Today, ‎May ‎14, ‎2019, ‏‎14 hours ago

P3D Gauges:                         Size: 3.52 MB (3,692,032 bytes); Date: Sunday, ‎December ‎16, ‎2018, ‏‎10:39:26 PM

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

IMO I wouldn't do that (although I can't stop you :wink:). Other 3rd party aircraft may rely on another DLL located the P3d4 modules folder (MV_WXM.dll). This second library has not been updated and may or may not be needed by the specific Milviz aircraft.

2 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

IMO I wouldn't do that (although I can't stop you :wink:). Other 3rd party aircraft may rely on another DLL located the P3d4 modules folder (MV_WXM.dll). This second library has not been updated and may or may not be needed by the specific Milviz aircraft.

I would tend to agree with this, and would be surprised if the updated Milviz MV_WX.dll would, by itself, allow the retail radar to work

Thanks.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Some mentioned here that fsps has updated FFTF Dynamic for the Hotfix, but I could not find it on their support page.

Is there a separate update, or are we just supposed to download and reinstall their v. 1.5 of the product?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, rlashier said:

Some mentioned here that fsps has updated FFTF Dynamic for the Hotfix, but I could not find it on their support page.

Is there a separate update, or are we just supposed to download and reinstall their v. 1.5 of the product?

Thanks

The web page states a May 2019 update, and the package installs as V1.5.1.

Bert

It's definitely on the sim market download page 

I don't have installed the hotfix yet but was informed per mail that a new update is available yesterday.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Just a small update reg. FSLabs Airbus from the devs: A new build has been passed on to the beta team this morning and they are confident that this is going to be the release build.

Not ETA of course but it sounds like we may get it before the weekend if no major issues arise

• Upvote 3

[DEV] REX Sky Force is not compatible with the new hotfix yet. Cloud models do not work but REX is working on a fix (source: REX Forums).

• Like 2

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png

2 hours ago, Woozie said:

Just a small update reg. FSLabs Airbus from the devs: A new build has been passed on to the beta team this morning and they are confident that this is going to be the release build.

Not ETA of course but it sounds like we may get it before the weekend if no major issues arise

Brilliant 

14ppkc-6.png

PMDG 737, 777 and 747 all working after doing a P3D full reinstall - (PMDG not reinstalled). By the way tested the new version last night and there is definitely an fps improvement and motion appears also more fluid.

Edited by ideoplastic
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Wolkenschreck said:

[DEV] REX Sky Force is not compatible with the new hotfix yet. Cloud models do not work but REX is working on a fix (source: REX Forums).

Thanks for this info. I will now need to wait for an update before I update to P3D v4.5.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

3 hours ago, Wolkenschreck said:

This is strange. There was no need to update SF from 4.3->4.4->4.5. But now from 4.5->4.5HF!  But thanks for the information.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

14 minutes ago, Nemo said:

This is strange. There was no need to update SF from 4.3->4.4->4.5. But now from 4.5->4.5HF!  But thanks for the information.

Good question

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png