Sign in to follow this  
Woozie

P3D v4.5 HF1 - addon compatibility list

Is it just me, but I can no longer access the spreadsheet, which was working fine.

Now demands a logon, and says I need permission.

19 minutes ago, SledDriver said:

Is it just me, but I can no longer access the spreadsheet, which was working fine.

Now demands a logon, and says I need permission.

strange, it was set to private, altough i didnt change any sharing permissions

I've put it back to public, not sure if the old link still works, here's a new one, just in case:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S4h2zzCPTzpCPhpPK7-N0zB3LgwGl8_Ird7OKLO3Ykw/edit?usp=sharing

21 hours ago, psolk said:

Just Added LINDA, OCBAV4, FDC, PF3, RemoteCDU all as working fine thus far

What are: OCBAV4; FDC?

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Could Riva Turner Statistics Server (RTSS) be concerned/affected by the hot fix?

Thank you.

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

2 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

Could Riva Turner Statistics Server (RTSS) be concerned/affected by the hot fix?

Thank you.

Richard

very unlikely. RTSS is an independent tool and not P3D specific, it wont care what P3D version you are running

Edited by Woozie
  • Upvote 1

Was there a definitive answer on rex sky force? 

14ppkc-6.png

See here Pete:

Still not 100% clear to me, guess i'll just wait for the technical updates for both SF and EF before i pull the HF1 trigger. The technical update for EF that was promised to be released about 1.5 weeks ago never actually got past the open beta stage (and was pulled in the meantime). I'm not sure if they gonna keep their promises of a timely release this time. Guess i'll have to put up a plan B if my sim timeslot for the weekend gets screwed. Who knows, i may go out and meet some people

5 hours ago, Woozie said:

See here Pete:

Still not 100% clear to me, guess i'll just wait for the technical updates for both SF and EF before i pull the HF1 trigger. The technical update for EF that was promised to be released about 1.5 weeks ago never actually got past the open beta stage (and was pulled in the meantime). I'm not sure if they gonna keep their promises of a timely release this time. Guess i'll have to put up a plan B if my sim timeslot for the weekend gets screwed. Who knows, i may go out and meet some people

The EF latest build is being tested as you know (not in open Beta) but in REX Insiders. Also EF RTM should work with P3D v4.5 May 13th hot fix. This is one of the features of EF to have autoupdates. EF Hotfix is planned to be released very shortly. Thanks, Federico

Edited by fs1
  • Upvote 1

Federico Sucari

11 hours ago, Nemo said:

This is strange. There was no need to update SF from 4.3->4.4->4.5. But now from 4.5->4.5HF!  But thanks for the information.

I think it was just the latest Skyforce update that broke the cloud models as I am running 4.5 without the hotfix and the latest SF update killed my cloud models...

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

3 hours ago, Flic1 said:

I think it was just the latest Skyforce update that broke the cloud models as I am running 4.5 without the hotfix and the latest SF update killed my cloud models...

Then I have to ask why they publish an update which is not compatible. It is hard to believe.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

3 hours ago, Flic1 said:

You probably need to re-install. Had that issue with SF in an earlier update, where the models never came back. A re-installed solved it.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Nevertheless those warnings about SF broken cloud models I've loaded SF (5.0.2019.0410) and AS (7070) with P3D 4.5HF (complete update):  NO Problems at all. Everything looks fine and is working as it should. I've not yet running EF.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

EZDOK v3 is updated but does anyone know about the 2.8 version?

Edited by Chuck Dreier

15 minutes ago, Chuck Dreier said:

EZDOK v3 is updated but does anyone know about the 2.8 version? 

Yes! https://www.simforums.com/forums/ez-2-8-2-for-p3d-4-5-hotfix_topic61594.html

• Upvote 1

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020