Sign in to follow this  
Woozie

P3D v4.5 HF1 - addon compatibility list

I don't own the bird, so I don't have access to their forums but have the QW 787 issues been confirmed and where could one follow any recent updates, what's happening etc. ?

Looking at picking it up but I obviously won't drop the cash if isn't functioning correctly and won't do for days or weeks.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

8 minutes ago, Sethos1988 said:

I don't own the bird, so I don't have access to their forums but have the QW 787 issues been confirmed and where could one follow any recent updates, what's happening etc. ?

Looking at picking it up but I obviously won't drop the cash if isn't functioning correctly and won't do for days or weeks.

Havent seen any official word from the devs yet. On their forum there's one thread related to HF1 with only 3 replies: First reports issues with ext pwr and door panels, second has no issues at all, third says no ext pwr

I'd expect to see more than just a few posts if the 787 would have serious issues with HF1

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Woozie said:

Havent seen any official word from the devs yet. On their forum there's one thread related to HF1 with only 3 replies: First reports issues with ext pwr and door panels, second has no issues at all, third says no ext pwr

I'd expect to see more than just a few posts if the 787 would have serious issues with HF1

Yeah, you'd think there would be more reports and they would all be consistent. I appreciate it it though, I'll keep my ears to the ground and might just pick it up eventually.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Reality XP has said that they are releasing an update for their GNS and GTN gauges.. (Later today..?)

Bert

1 hour ago, Bert Pieke said:

Reality XP has said that they are releasing an update for their GNS and GTN gauges.. (Later today..?)

That's very encouraging, Bert. I haven't seen anything on the RXP forum and no one responded to my query there earlier today. Also noticed Jean-Luc has not been on the forum for several days. So I guess I will go ahead with my P3D update based on your apparent "insider" info. 😉

Appreciate your always dependable support.

Jesse

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

31 minutes ago, JesC said:

Also noticed Jean-Luc has not been on the forum for several days

Actually it's been over a week. Maybe he's on vacation.

Rex skyforce works fine with my system 

14ppkc-6.png

Then you did simply not realize that the cloud model does not work. Acknowledged in the REX forums by the devs and no fix out yet ;-)

• Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

20 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Then you did simply not realize that the cloud model does not work. Acknowledged in the REX forums by the devs and no fix out yet 😉

How would I recognize that cloud models are broken? I can't see any issues but maybe I oversee something.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

5 minutes ago, Nemo said:

How would I recognize that cloud models are broken? I can't see any issues but maybe I oversee something.

If you install different cloud types with SF you will end up with p3d standard clouds. Cirrus seems to work fine. If you have EF then inject in manual mode and they won't change.

MCE_banner_272_68.jpg

19 minutes ago, Nemo said:

here's a real world picture of broken clouds, for reference:

broken_clouds_by_kevintheman_dax9bd4-ful

On a more serious note, it will show P3D standard models ignoring SF injections

EDIT: Rasterfahnder beat me to it, apologies

Edited by Woozie
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Go to the Rex forum. Dev says the default clouds are loaded in sf. A fix is on the way.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Could somebody quickly throw a list together of what's updated?  Thanks!

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

1 hour ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Could somebody quickly throw a list together of what's updated?  Thanks!

Brilliant idea! Anyone volunteering for this task?

Just kidding mate, here it is: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S4h2zzCPTzpCPhpPK7-N0zB3LgwGl8_Ird7OKLO3Ykw/edit?usp=sharing

It got a bit buried in the thread, as none of the mods really bothered to copy it into the opening post.