Sign in to follow this  
Woozie

P3D v4.5 HF1 - addon compatibility list

The eagerly awaited HF (at least by those who have performance issues since 4.5) has been released and we are all wondering if addon XYZ works without requiring to be updated. The P3D changelog doesnt indicate any major addon-breaking changes, but many addons will query the P3D version and refuse to run if the version has changed unless the addon receives an update. 

Please use this thread to list all 3rd party addons and their (known) compatibility with HF1. It would make sense to add a tag, based on where that information is coming from. My suggestion:

[DEV] from official sources

[USER] if tested by a community member (meaning "it looks like its more or less working")

As its not possible to edit the OP after a certain time (would be helpful to consolidate the information in the first post, perhaps a mod can help or give me permanent editing right for this OP?), please keep discussions to a minimum to prevent cluttering

So here's my first contribution:

FSLabs Airbus A320 & A319  [DEV] not compatible - requires update / no ETA yet

Edited by Woozie
  • Upvote 2

ChasePlane has just pushed an update v1.0.39 Support for Prepar3D v4.5.12.30293

• Like 1

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Active Sky beta was pushed yesterday with "4.5 compatibility", so I assume that was for this update.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

To my testing, WX Advantage Weather Radar and ENVSHADE are not compatible. 

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

REX Sky Force and Environment Force seem to work fine. Same for FSUIPC.

Edited by Daedalus

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |

F1 GTN updater up-dates to 4.5.12.30293

bob

• Like 1

PSXseeconTraffic works without a change.

Nico

FFTF Dynamic is not compatible..

RXP GTN is not compatible..

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 1

Bert

ENVSHADE is now compatible. [DEV]

Maxime from TOGA told me on the forums that the patch has been sent to simmarket and is already available through the Envupdater. 

UPDATE: I updated to the new version but still get an error message for version incompatibility. I wait for further response from Maxime. 

Edited by Daedalus
  • Upvote 1

REX Environment Force does work but it is the same issue with the brightness level again, as with the release. At least I cant get it to work. The night is completely bright. The poor guys from REX. Just when they had a fix. LH screwed them over with a hot fix.

MCE_banner_272_68.jpg

[DEV] Ezdok Software

New build EZCA 3.0.1.68 (and EZCA 2.8.2) - already undergoing internal testing. Added support for P3D4.5(hotfix1) and ActiveSky 7070.
Most likely, tomorrow this versions will be on the Flight1 forum https://www.simforums.com/forums/ezdok-beta-forum_forum40.html.
  • Like 3

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

20 minutes ago, Rasterfahnder said:

REX Environment Force does work but it is the same issue with the brightness level again, as with the release. At least I cant get it to work. The night is completely bright. The poor guys from REX. Just when they had a fix. LH screwed them over with a hot fix.

I'm still waiting for them to update the weather radar...that was never even updated for the previous P3Dv4.5 release from over a month ago.

• Upvote 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB