Woozie

P3D v4.5 HF1 - addon compatibility list

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It's definitely on the sim market download page 

I don't have installed the hotfix yet but was informed per mail that a new update is available yesterday.

Kind regards, Michael

Just a small update reg. FSLabs Airbus from the devs: A new build has been passed on to the beta team this morning and they are confident that this is going to be the release build.

Not ETA of course but it sounds like we may get it before the weekend if no major issues arise

• Upvote 3

[DEV] REX Sky Force is not compatible with the new hotfix yet. Cloud models do not work but REX is working on a fix (source: REX Forums).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Woozie said:

Just a small update reg. FSLabs Airbus from the devs: A new build has been passed on to the beta team this morning and they are confident that this is going to be the release build.

Not ETA of course but it sounds like we may get it before the weekend if no major issues arise

Brilliant 

PMDG 737, 777 and 747 all working after doing a P3D full reinstall - (PMDG not reinstalled). By the way tested the new version last night and there is definitely an fps improvement and motion appears also more fluid.

Edited by ideoplastic
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Wolkenschreck said:

[DEV] REX Sky Force is not compatible with the new hotfix yet. Cloud models do not work but REX is working on a fix (source: REX Forums).

Thanks for this info. I will now need to wait for an update before I update to P3D v4.5.

3 hours ago, Wolkenschreck said:

This is strange. There was no need to update SF from 4.3->4.4->4.5. But now from 4.5->4.5HF!  But thanks for the information.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nemo said:

This is strange. There was no need to update SF from 4.3->4.4->4.5. But now from 4.5->4.5HF!  But thanks for the information.

Good question

• Like 1

Is it just me, but I can no longer access the spreadsheet, which was working fine.

Now demands a logon, and says I need permission.

19 minutes ago, SledDriver said:

Is it just me, but I can no longer access the spreadsheet, which was working fine.

Now demands a logon, and says I need permission.

strange, it was set to private, altough i didnt change any sharing permissions

I've put it back to public, not sure if the old link still works, here's a new one, just in case:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S4h2zzCPTzpCPhpPK7-N0zB3LgwGl8_Ird7OKLO3Ykw/edit?usp=sharing

21 hours ago, psolk said:

Just Added LINDA, OCBAV4, FDC, PF3, RemoteCDU all as working fine thus far

What are: OCBAV4; FDC?

Could Riva Turner Statistics Server (RTSS) be concerned/affected by the hot fix?

Thank you.

Richard

2 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

Could Riva Turner Statistics Server (RTSS) be concerned/affected by the hot fix?

Thank you.

Richard

very unlikely. RTSS is an independent tool and not P3D specific, it wont care what P3D version you are running

Edited by Woozie
  • Upvote 1

See here Pete:

Still not 100% clear to me, guess i'll just wait for the technical updates for both SF and EF before i pull the HF1 trigger. The technical update for EF that was promised to be released about 1.5 weeks ago never actually got past the open beta stage (and was pulled in the meantime). I'm not sure if they gonna keep their promises of a timely release this time. Guess i'll have to put up a plan B if my sim timeslot for the weekend gets screwed. Who knows, i may go out and meet some people

5 hours ago, Woozie said:

See here Pete:

Still not 100% clear to me, guess i'll just wait for the technical updates for both SF and EF before i pull the HF1 trigger. The technical update for EF that was promised to be released about 1.5 weeks ago never actually got past the open beta stage (and was pulled in the meantime). I'm not sure if they gonna keep their promises of a timely release this time. Guess i'll have to put up a plan B if my sim timeslot for the weekend gets screwed. Who knows, i may go out and meet some people

The EF latest build is being tested as you know (not in open Beta) but in REX Insiders. Also EF RTM should work with P3D v4.5 May 13th hot fix. This is one of the features of EF to have autoupdates. EF Hotfix is planned to be released very shortly. Thanks, Federico

Edited by fs1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Nemo said:

I think it was just the latest Skyforce update that broke the cloud models as I am running 4.5 without the hotfix and the latest SF update killed my cloud models...

3 hours ago, Flic1 said:

I think it was just the latest Skyforce update that broke the cloud models as I am running 4.5 without the hotfix and the latest SF update killed my cloud models...

Then I have to ask why they publish an update which is not compatible. It is hard to believe.

3 hours ago, Flic1 said:

You probably need to re-install. Had that issue with SF in an earlier update, where the models never came back. A re-installed solved it.

Nevertheless those warnings about SF broken cloud models I've loaded SF (5.0.2019.0410) and AS (7070) with P3D 4.5HF (complete update):  NO Problems at all. Everything looks fine and is working as it should. I've not yet running EF.

EZDOK v3 is updated but does anyone know about the 2.8 version?

Edited by Chuck Dreier