Sign in to follow this  
Katoun

WX patch for P3D v4.5.12.30293

LM's 4.5 hotfix will cause CTD if you have any MV aircraft installed with the bundled WX Advantage weather radar.
A patch that fixes this is now available from our support forum.

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

Go to your aircraft's support forum - you should see it at the top of the announcements

If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

what is your aircraft?

Beaver:
New WX supporting P3D v4.5 *UPDATED*

Edited by Katoun

Thanks...I cant access as I do not have the rights. I bought the Beaver from Just Flight maybe thats the reason I couldnt see the forum you mentioned.

Banner_MJC1.png

12900K | Crucial 4TB | 64GB | ASUS RTX 3090 

2 hours ago, Katoun said:

LM's 4.5 hotfix will cause CTD if you have any MV aircraft installed with the bundled WX Advantage weather radar.
A patch that fixes this is now available from our support forum.

Does this patch address use of the WX radar used with all aircraft (e.g. Flysimware Falcon & C402)?  I'm not sure what "bundled" means....

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

The patch is only for the Milviz aircraft that come with the WX Advantage included:
B737, 310R Redux, Beaver, Otter, Turbo Otter, Twinkie.

If you have bought the stand-alone WX Advantage you must refer to REX for the update